The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Time (Char and Alex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

The First Time (Char and Alex) Empty
PostSubject: The First Time (Char and Alex)   The First Time (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:51 am

Charlotte had been enjoying getting to know Alex more and more over the past few months and currently they were embarking on a rather bizzare sort of relationship, although the true nature of Alex was not human, she could see that in this form he was a wonderful and sweet guy and she was more than happy to be in a relationship with someone like him.

Even though he didn't know much about himself, she had enjoyed helping him discover himself, and recently she found she couldn't go a few days without hearing from him, be that via letter or by floo call in the common room, much to the dismay of the other Slytherin boys, who hadn't stopped their affections towards her even though she had told them she was taken.

It was strange to say that she had a partner.

Although it had only been about six months, they were really really close, and so they were already considering some very serious things, such as the sexual element of their relationship. Charlotte was eager to explore this but...Cobalt was not as eager. He was, however, out of the house tonight on a mission somewhere, and this might be her only chance to make love to Alex.

Now in her room she was wearing her newly created range of underwear, the corset she was wearing was emerald green with black lace, and a very short pair of black denim shorts with fishnet tights. If this was the night she wanted to look her damned best. Spraying some of her new pheremone perfume on, Charlotte dabbed on some eyeliner and looked out of the bedroom window.

Although she hadnt asked Alex to come to her room, she had a real feeling he would appear.
Back to top Go down
Alex Way

Alex Way

PostSubject: Re: The First Time (Char and Alex)   The First Time (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:00 am

Alex had thought about having a relationship with Charlotte since he had first laid eyes on her. Thought because before he had created his human body he had never slept and so had never dreamt. But if he had been able to dream it would have been of her. He had been taking his new found resting time, sleep, as a chance to dream about Charlotte. The result was quite a few naughty dreams about the two of them giving themselves over to each other completely in the act of love making.

And there had been other dreams which had been nothing more than some hardcore fucking but he blamed those dreams on the hormones.

He had had to fight off quite a few of the Slytherin boys but that had been childsplay. The hard part had been trying to find stuff out about himself so as to keep sharing himself with Charlotte as they had begun to do. He was discovering more and more about himself. One of these things was a certain love for Charlotte's shapely legs and ass. This wasn't to say he didn't love her breasts, it just meant that he loved her long legs and tight ass just slightly more.

He decided that he would visit her room tonight because Cobalt was away. If he was lucky then maybe tonight would be the night he had always thought/dreamt of? As he opened the door to her bedroom his eyes widened slightly as he drank in the sight of Charlotte waiting for him in a green and black corset that pushed her firm breasts up further. Not to mention the tights that showcased her legs and the tight denim shorts that hugged her tight ass even tigher than his hands had done in their make-out sessions.

His mouth opened and closed on it's own a few times.

After a few moments he managed to get himself back under control enough to speak to her,

"Wow... Charlotte you look... wow..." he told her, higher brain functions beginning to shut down as his jeans seemed to get tighter and tighter, "You look amazing... Is this what I hope it is Charlotte?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: The First Time (Char and Alex)   The First Time (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:09 am

Charlotte blushed softly when she heard the door to her bedroom open, this was the moment that he was going to see her and admire all of her efforts. She had put lots fo effort into tonight because she wanted to make it special for her and Alex, he was such a special person, she was sure that he was the one that she wanted to give her virginity too, she knew he would appreciate it, and be so honoured at her choice.

When he looked at her the way he did, she blushed even more and shyly looked down at her legs, she didn't know what to say to him, after all, Charlotte had tried her best to make herself as attractive as possible, and so now she was just enjoying the fact that he appreciated all of the work that she had put in to tonight.

"Thank you Alex." she whispered shyly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear, most of her hair was tied back in two plaits that met at the back of her head, she enjoyed having her hair in this style, and she was sure that Alex appreciated it as well "I just wanted to make sure I looked as pretty as possible for you...given what I hope we could do tonight."

Although she had wanted to sleep with Alex, Charlotte's heart was beating faster and faster in her chest, she didn't know what was going to happen, what it was going to feel like...but she was very prepared, she had taken the contraceptive potion so she wouldn't have that worry hanging over her head.

Stepping closer to Alex, she ran her hand over his cheek with a shy smile on her lips, her heart was beating ten to the dozen now as she got ready to tell him what she had been hoping that they could do tonight, it was a magical night, the moon was coming through the curtains, they were alone, and they could fully celebrate their love for each other tonight;

"I was hoping Alex...that you would be willing for this to be the night that we make love for the first time. I understand if you...if you don't want to though, but, I just wanted to tell you that I am ready, if you are."
Back to top Go down
Alex Way

Alex Way

PostSubject: Re: The First Time (Char and Alex)   The First Time (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:20 am

Alex had to admit that he almost missed her thanking him for his comments, mainly because he was way too focused on her body right now. He had to force himself to remember to breathe, lest he freak her out by revealing that he didn't need to breathe. And right now was definately NOT the time to freak her out. Breaking himself out of the trance that her sex appeal and appearance had put him into, Alex licked his suddenly dry lips,

"Oh it's my pleasure Charlotte... my pleasure..." he told her with a nervous little smirk even as he once again felt like his heart was working over time. He had no idea where this feeling kept coming from considering his heart didn't beat. He grinned a little bit when she implied what was going to be happening tonight between the two of them, "Let me assure you... you are beyond pretty. You're beautiful Charlotte, never doubt that for a single second."

He was beginning to feel that he was a bit over dressed he had to admit but because she had yet to actually come out and say what she wanted them to do tonight he was planning on himself him back. For now at the very least. When she touched his cheek he closed his eyes for a second at the touch, leaning his head into her hand. Opening his eyes, he locked gazes with her even as he kissed her hand and listened to her,

"I would be more than willing to make this night magical by sharing my first time with you Charlotte." he told her quietly, his voice slightly husky, "I've been ready for this step for months now and I know that I'm going to love every second of tonight."

Deciding that he was over dressed, he concentrated for a moment. His clothes, a white t-shirt and jeans, disappeared almost instantly, leaving him only in his boxers. His arousal was obvious to all as it was currently pressing hard against his boxers, tenting them,

"You look so sexy..." he purred into her ear, nibbling lightly at it, "I almost don't want to undress you..."

He reached down and slowly began to toy with the buttons of her shorts,

"Almost..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: The First Time (Char and Alex)   The First Time (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:32 am

Alex, when he told her that she was beautiful, looked so serious that Charlotte couldn't help but blush in return, she was so glad that he appreciated her efforts that she had gone through to make this night the best that she possibly could. Charlotte thought that there wouldn't seriously be a more important time for them as a couple than this first experience of sex...it would shape the way she thought about it forever.

"Well, I'm just glad that I have someone like you to remind me of that whenever I happen to forget." she smiled softly, letting her hands wrap around Alex's neck as she moved closer to him, so that their bodies were almost pressing together.

When she heard that Alex did want to make love to her tonight, Charlotte blushed even more, so tonight was going to be the night that she and Alex took that extra step together. It would change her relationship with him for the better she hoped, and more than that, it would make them closer than they had been before. Charlotte wanted to get closer to Alex, and now she was sure she was ready for this next step.

"I'm sorry to have kept you waiting." she whispered gently into his ear "But I promise to make sure that I make up for the amount of time you have been waiting for this to happen."

Feeling Alex beginning to undress her, Charlotte pressed her body closer to his, she liked her outfit and being naked made her feel so much more insecure, her scars were there of course and although she had never shown them explicitly to Alex, he knew that they were there. Charlotte slowly unbuttoned her shorts and slipped them off, before pulling down her tights and moving to the bed, sitting down on the edge she beckoned to Alex to come closer.

"Oh no no, you can undress me all you want Alex." she whispered softly "I want to make you happy, so all you need to do is tell me what you want...and I'll try my best to do it."
Back to top Go down
Alex Way

Alex Way

PostSubject: Re: The First Time (Char and Alex)   The First Time (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:45 am

Alex purred a little bit when she moved closer to him so that she had wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her sexy little body right up against him. He could feel her breasts pressing against his chest as they stood closer still to each other and he wanted to feel them in his hands... to have his lips and tongue all over them. He licked his lips in anticipation,

"Oh I am sure you'll be worth the wait..." he purred into her ear even as his hands dropped down to begin squeezing her tight ass through her shorts. Each hand would squeeze independantly so that she was constantly having her sexy little ass groped, "Mmmm make a promise like that and you won't be leaving this bed till past Christmas..."

When she removed her denim shorts and her tights he purred a little bit more and his cock jumped in his boxers at seeing her now only in a pair of panties and her corset. The corset was amazing but he wanted to suck and lick at her breasts. And she had just given him permission to undress her all he wanted. Leaning forwards, he gently leant her back so that she was laying on her back. Touching the corset, it disappeared like his clothes had. With her breasts bare he moaned and his boxers disappeared to reveal his rock hard cock,

"That corset was so hot... but these..." he gently reached up and held her breasts in his hands. Leaning in, he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Rolling the rapidly hardening bud around with his tongue, he did the same to the other before pulling away, "Are sexier than any article of clothing..."

He leant forwards to kiss her passionately as he played with her nipples, the tip of his hard cock pressing urgently against the material of her panties that were covering her wet pussy. Breaking the kiss gently, he looked into her eyes,

"I love you Charlotte..." he whispered to her before he resumed the kiss, one hand now leaving her breasts alone to stroke her pussy through her panties. Gods how he wanted her!
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: The First Time (Char and Alex)   The First Time (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:59 am

Charlotte heard Alex purring and she felt herself growing more aroused, she loved the little noises of pleasure that he kept making when they would make out, and especially now, now that they both knew that they were going to be able to make love together. Gasping softly when he dropped his hands down and squeezed her ass, Charlotte pushed herself harder against Alex's hips without thinking.

"Well I doubt that Cobalt is going to allow us to stay in bed that long...he would get more than a little lonely, and I suppose he'll need a lot of silencing charms around the house." Charlotte teased softly, gently letting her lips kiss up and down his neck "But I certainly would have no problem with that."

Each time that he groped her ass, Charlotte moaned softly into Alex's ear and she was happy to be feeling this pleasure from him. Allowing her hands to trace over some of his scars, Charlotte brought her lips to them in turn also, and softly licked and sucked at the sensitive skin, hoping to manipulate a few more pleasured sounds from Alex.

"I'm glad you think so..." she groaned softly "You...you're the only person who has never asked me to change for them...and, thats one of the reasons I love you so much..."

The cold hit her when the corset was taken off her, but she wasn't exposed for long. Her hands entwined in his hair and pulled his lips closer to her skin. Charlotte moaned softly when Alex's tongue lapped and licked at her nipple, it felt so good, she couldn't help but get more aroused and she pushed her hips down onto Alex's touch. Unable to prevent herself from allowing her moans to grow louder and louder as he rubbed at her, Charlotte did so into the kiss they shared.

"I love you too Alex." she whispered "I love you very much."
Back to top Go down
Alex Way

Alex Way

PostSubject: Re: The First Time (Char and Alex)   The First Time (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:13 am

Alex could tell by the way that her pupils changed size and her breathing became more eratic that she was becoming more aroused. The timing suggested it was because of the pleasured noises he himself was making during this experience. He purred a little bit and grinned slightly at this revelation. Oh he would definately work with that. He moaned happily when she pressed her hips harder against his own, his arousal pressing up against her inner thighs snugly,

"You know that I had to put up a silencing charm around this room since he almost walked in on us making out that one time?" he teased her even as he ground his hips, and his arousal, up against her, "Well then maybe we should learn some more advanced locking charms?"

He purred the more she moaned into his ear, also causing him to grope her ass even more, which caused her to moan more. It was a vicious cycle... that he could totally live with. Her lips and her tongue against his scars was a sensation he had not expected and it made him moan happily into her ear. She was sure to be happy with his pleasure moans now,

"I would never ask you to change for me..." he assured her quietly, looking into her eyes as he spoke, "I fell in love with you as you are, not for anyone you can become."

Alex could tell that she loved his attention to her breasts not just by the way she moaned but by the way she seemed to pull his head harder against her breasts. The rubbing too seemed to be getting her more and more aroused if the volume of her moans were any indication. But it was hearing her say that she loved him that pushed him over the edge.

Leaning back slightly, Alex helped to liberate her of her panties by tearing them off easily. Now that her treasure was laid bare for him, Alex moved between her legs so that the tip of his hard cock was pressing against her entrance. He looked up at her before kissing her passionately,

"I want you Charlotte..." he whispered huskily, trying to hold himself back, "Are you sure you want me to take your virginity?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Matthews

Charlotte Matthews

PostSubject: Re: The First Time (Char and Alex)   The First Time (Char and Alex) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Charlotte was beginning to feel so very pleasured and she didn't know if she was going to be able to hold out for long when they actually began to have sex together. Alex although he had never done things like this before...oddly knew exactly how to pleasure her. She just hoped that she knew exactly how to pleasure Alex, the moans he was making made her think that was the case.

"Maybe we should...the last thing we want is for him to walk in on us doing something like this...I can't imagine what his face would look like." Charlotte giggled softly, opening her eyes, looking up into Alex's eyes with her own pulsing red ones, as they burnt with desire.

Closing her eyes she massaged his shoulders letting her hands move across his warm skin on his back, enjoying the feel of the difference in his smooth skin and the raised scars that Alex had decided to give himself. Could he feel some of her scars as well? It made her insecure for a moment, would he really mean that?

"You mean that Alex?" She asked softly "The same goes for you, don't be shapeshifting yourself now you've found out more about my tastes

Moaning softly when she felt Alex continuing to squeeze and play with her breasts, Charlotte let her lips kiss up and down his neck. The feeling of him playing with her was driving her mad, but the feeling of him pressing against her entrance was even more so!

"I'm sure Alex..." She whispered breathlessly into his ear "There is nobody I would rather give it to."

With that Charlotte gently pressed her lips to Alex's and kissed him softly, allowing her tongue to slip into his mouth and to slide along his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Time (Char and Alex)   The First Time (Char and Alex) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Time (Char and Alex)
Page 1 of 1