The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Empty
PostSubject: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:32 am

Dahlia and Jason had been fighting alongside each other now for a good couple of days, trying to find and free his friends. They already had one safe, her name was Daisy and she was staying with Dr. Earnheartt who was keeping her safe, and had agreed to let them bring the other friends to a cave underneath his house where they could stay safely.

It would be the last place the Pirates looked for the fleeing captives because they came in and out of his house daily for their drugs.

Now however they had just liberated a logging camp of it's pirates and taking a moment to revel in the fact they had saved countless lives by destroying the ammunition hold for Vaas' pirates. Or well...one of them anyway. It would mean that the Rakyat people would have time to gather their own supplies to win the little skirmish.

Sighing softly, as soon as Dennis phoned them up and told them where they might find Liza Jason was up and ready to go again. Honestly from what she had heard Liza wasn't worth all the trouble they were going through but, she would never say that out loud. That would be rude.

Finally after what seemed like forever they approached the Pirate Cove - the name wasn't joking it was literally crawling with Pirates. Of course the one pirate they needed was right down at the bottom, with three guards surrounding him.

Eventually they picked off the guards together, Dahlia stayed up high with her Sniper Rifle, and Jason charged in to deal with the ones that Dahlia couldn't get a good shot with. That system seemed to work the best, Jason was the strongest and best at close combat, but Dahlia was the swiftest and could move and reposition her rifle to pick off people giving Jason trouble.

Regrouping they went to enter the inside of pirate cove;

"Are you alright Jason? I have some syringes if you need them. It's getting pretty rough out here I wont mind admitting." she sighed softly, wiping her brow and taking the time to have a small drink of water "Let's get going then, we shouldn't waste time, they might move your girlfriend before we get to her if they've heard this commotion."
Back to top Go down
Jason Brody

Jason Brody

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:41 am

Jason had to admit that he and Dahlia made a pretty badass team.

Whenever they had come across any of the pirates Vaas had managed to round up, they had kicked their assess and made the area much safer for the Rakyat people to live in. It made him feel good about what they were doing, even though what they were doing was killing dozens of people. What made all the difference was the kind of people they were killing.

Killing killers, rapists and thieves was something that, while it didn't give him a sense of happiness, did not rub him the wrong way like he expected it to.

Even now when they were finishing off the last man in this cove of pirates, he didn't feel bad about killing them and... to be honest he was beginning to enjoy it. Not the killing, he was quick to remind himself, but the sense of accomplishment that came from defeating an entire group of enemies with only Dahlia at his back.

He grinned a little bit to her,

"No no I'm good... one of those guys back there had one so I just helped myself." he told her with a small smirk before nodding a little bit, gripping his pistol tighter, "Yeah you're right... lets go!"

Charging forwards through the mine, killing every pirate that they came across, he stopped when he saw the video tape that Vaas had left for them. Growling in anger as he watched the mad-man torture his girlfriend verbally, he roared in anger,

"VAAS! Where are you VAAS?!" He demanded as he went to continue, only to be hit in the face with the butt of a rifle as pirates swamped the room to take them to Vaas. The pirate who had hit the rapidly fading Jason, just smirked,

"We will take you to him!"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:48 am

Dahlia dashed through the cove with Jason and when they got to a room holding a projector, she deflated a little bit when she saw that the voice of his girlfriend had only been that of a recording, and that she wasn't actually here. She knew that would anger Jason and if she had been in his position she would have been angry as well - they just had to keep jumping through hoops to get to rescue his friends - it was getting irritating now.

The video tape got Jason riled up and she frowned a little bit as he roared, wanting to know where Vaas was. That wasn't going to help them it was just going to get the attention of any more pirates lurking around and then they would be under attack again. It totally was not because she was the outsider, and nobody cared about her that much they would go through all this to rescue her.

What she didn't expect was for there to be a tape for her, unable to stop herself from blushing when she played it on the small video recorder - Vaas seemed to be missing her if what he said could be taken for the truth but she didn't think that he was telling the truth. If he was then he would be sending people after her, not Jason.

Biting her lip, Dahlia pocketed the tape you know, in case she needed it for evidence later on - not because she liked it and wanted to keep it.

Dashing into the little added on room where she heard Jason being attacked in she raised her gun but a pirate hidden right in the corner of the entrance got her in a choke hold, until she fell limp and unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:00 am

Vaas hummed to himself as he sprinkled the room with enough petrol to run a tanker for a few years, spinning happily as he hummed to himself. Sighing a little bit, he threw the plastic fuel can away just as he spotted both Jason and Dahlia waking up. He laughed a little bit and patted both Oliver and Liza on the cheeks, both of them gagged to prevent them from saying anything that they would immediately regret,

"Ah see!" he laughed a little bit as he punched Oliver across the face before moving over to Jason, "I told you that Jason would be here... so Jason! What do you think about my island? Hmm? Better yet..."

He took the cigar that one of his men had been smoking and stubbed it out against Jason's leg, watching the white boy squirm and try and scream through the gag. Vaas growled,

"How are you enjoying MY woman? HUH?! You motherfucker!" he slapped Jason across the face before moving over to Dahlia, cupping her cheek as he made cooing and shushing noises, "Oh but he has been trying to take you away from me my chica... little rose of mine eh? He been turning you against me?"

He nuzzled his cheek against hers and whispered into her ear as he undid her gag and began trying to light his lighter,

"I'm going to make sure he never tries to turn you against me ever again... and your ass will be mine again little rose! Comprende? Hmm? I cannot hear you chica... speak up..."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:11 am

Dahlia groaned softly and she felt herself swimming back into consciousness, she didn't want to wake up and find where she was now - it was bound to be somewhere horrible filled with pirates that she wouldn't be able to escape from. She hoped that Jason would be with her still but there was no guarantee of that, especially if Vaas had his way he wanted him dead after all.

Opening her eyes Dahlia blinked them to focus and couldn't help but frown when she saw Vaas sprinkling gas over the wooden floor they were sitting on, tied to chairs so they were unable to move. The two others in the room, were presumably a friend of Jasons and his girlfriend Liza and so she finally got to evaluate her.

She was pretty she'd give her that, in a thin sort of way.

The sensation of Vaas' hand on her cheek made her gasp softly, she found that the rough sensation was something that she still found attractive. She still liked it very much. That irritated her to the very core - for a long time he had been the only source of comfort on these islands when he had sex with her, it was hard to shut down those feelings now he was right here.

As she was released from her gag, Dahlia took a deep breath and she shook her head a little bit, trying to stick up for Jason so that he wouldn't end up getting hurt.

"N-no Vaas n-not at all. Jason has been trying to get his girlfriend, Liza h-he's not interested in me." she tried to reassure the pirate, the use of his nickname for her Little Rose made her heart flutter a little bit, that someone so rough could have such a tender name for someone like her.

Shaking her head when she saw him trying to light the lighter, Dahlia's eyes filled with tears;

"V-vaas...please, you don't have to do this." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:25 am

Vaas could see that Dahlia wasn't quite as 'over him' as he had originally feared. He smirked a little bit as he thought about all the nasty things that they had done together. Oh yeah she had been the best piece of ass he'd ever had! Not to mention he had missed her far more than he had ever missed any of the other pieces of skirt he had chased and caught over the years.

He smirked a little bit when he released the gag enough for her to talk. Of course while she took a deep breath he ran his thumb along the length of her soft, plump, lips with a grin,

"Oh really? You telling me that this sex-starved white boy has been able to keep his greedy little hands off your fine little ass? Huh... snow white there must be gay if that's true!" he laughed, getting a few angry murmurs from a still gagged Jason, "No... no I think he's been having such impure thoughts about you chica!"

He tutted a little bit before he slowly took out a knife and pressed it against Dahlia's cheek, the smooth side, so that she could feel how large a knife he had out to attack Jason with if he so chose to do so,

"I know I don't have to do it..." he whispered huskily into her ear before tugging at her earlobe with his teeth and adding, "Besides... you love it when I do evil shit chica..."

Moving over to Jason, he pressed the tip of his knife against the man's chest before turning to Dahlia,

"So if you not fucking him... you wouldn't mind if I cut it off? Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:34 am

Dahlia couldn't help but feel a warmth pooling in between her legs as she got more aroused by Vaas' actions, he was being so tender to her right now, normally he just took what he wanted from her and then left but maybe now he realised that he had some bigger feelings for her? Perhaps he should treat her just a little bit better?

What madness was this, in her thoughts? It was like she was even contemplating going back to him! Being around him was toxic, it made her think so unclearly. Yet she couldn't help her lip starting to quiver from the touch of his thumb against her sensitive skin.

"Yes r-really Vaas I'm telling you that Jason has never so much as touched me inappropriately, w-we're just friends." she whispered, trying to make Vaas see it from her point of view and also to keep the relationship between Jason and Liza at least somewhat alive "I...I don't think he has, J-jason has been thinking about his friends and family always!"

Gasping when he placed the knife against her cheek, Dahlia shivered and closed her mouth, knowing that now was not the best time to be talking. Vaas wasn't above giving her a cutting up if she annoyed him.

"V-vaas no!" she squeaked when he asked if he could cut off Jason's penis simply because she wasn't fucking with him, but she knew that her outburst to defend Jason would suggest that she was having sex with him when really, if he did that Jason would most likely die "T-that'll kill him! Please don't..."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:50 am

Vaas growled in anger when she defended Jason and stalled his attempt to kill and/or disfigure the white American boy. In his anger-riddled mind that meant that she was protecting him and was likely protecting him because she was fucking him! His anger rose sharply and he punched Jason's friend, Oliver, in the face in his anger.

The weak American whimpered and blubbered as Vaas had broken his nose very badly, so much so that blood was just cascading down his face.

Vaas paused before he began again trying to light the lighter he had been trying to use before. He grinned a little bit as it sparked but it had yet to catch light,

"Did I ever tell you... the definition, of insanity?" He asked the people in the room before glancing at Dahlia, "Insanity... is doing the exact same... fucking thing... and expecting shit to change. Now that... is fucking crazy."

He growled in annoyance,

"And I've already tried to be nice enough for you to be with me and ME ALONE DAHLIA." he roared at her suddenly before patting Jason on the head, "And I already tried to kill Jason here... and it's not like I am fucking crazy right?"

He nodded to his men and they began to drag Oliver away as Vaas put the broken lighter in Jason's front pocket before picking up a book of matches instead. He struck the match and it lit up immediately. He looked at Dahlia once more,

"I'm not fucking crazy..." he repeated before his eyes narrowed, "But I am not sharing you with anyone... give me one reason why I shouldn't drop this match eh chica?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:58 am

Dahlia cried out when Oliver was punched in the face so hard by Vaas that his nose broke pretty badly, she wanted to help him but she didn't think that even if her hands were free Vaas would let her move to help someone that he so clearly wanted to hurt. All she could do was sit there and watch what was happening unfold, and she knew that perhaps it was her fault for not handling Vaas better...

But nobody could handle Vaas, he was a force all of his own.

"I haven't been with ANYONE ELSE Vaas!" she cried out, trying to keep herself together and keep the situation under control but she was completely losing it "I just want to get out of this place and you wont let me!"

When he struck the match, Dahlia gasped and she looked at him a little hurt, oddly she knew she shouldn't be hurt because Vaas was never going to spare her simply because they had some form of connection her valued. Vaas was too twisted by the drugs he was taking, and that oddly pained Dahlia as well to think about.

"Because then I'll die too." she whispered softly "And whatever it is you might be feeling, you wont get to feel it again, because you've never felt it for anyone before...but go ahead, I know you're going to drop it anyway."
Back to top Go down
Jason Brody

Jason Brody

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:14 am

Of course Vaas dropped the match.

The entire time Jason had been fucking helpless but when they fire began to spread around the room he couldn't help but feel even more useless than he already was. Which was hard considering being tied up to a chair was pretty damn freaking useless. He rocked the chair back and forth as Liza screamed at him to save her and he could tell that Dahlia needed rescuing too. Working his gag free, he screamed out,

"Dahlia! Liza!" he cried out over the flames, "I'm going to get free... and get us... out of here!"

He rocked his chair more violently than before and he and the chair went straight through the fire-weakened floor into the next floor below. Thankfully the drop was enough to shatter the weak chair so Jason was free. He wasted no time in battling through the flames to try and reach the room he'd been in earlier,

"DAHLIA! LIZA!" he called out as he battled through the smoke and flames, "I'M COMING TO GET YOU DON'T WORRY!"

Reaching the right door, he bashed the room open, falling to the ground in a coughing fit as the effects of the smoke became gradually more apparently. Crawling over to Dahlia's chair first, against the screaming protests of Liza, he cut through the rope holding her to the chair with a knife he had managed to hide in his boot before all this.

With Dahlia free, Jason quickly rushed to free Liza from her chair before looking around for an escape route. He found it,

"Alright... we need to jump onto the scaffolding!" he told both Liza and Dahlia, "Trust me!"

Liza screamed as she made to jump it,

"You're fucking crazy Jason!" she swore at him, "Okay... okay... okay fuck it!"

Liza jumped forwards at the same time before Dahlia and Jason did. With it already weak, the added weight of four people was too much and they crashed through several layers of the scaffolding before landing on the ground. Jason was covered in some debris and hurting rather badly but Liza immediately ran towards a car,

"Come on Jason! Let's go!"

Jason grunted as he tried to push the debris off of him but he couldn't move it all. He needed help and Liza wasn't helping,

"Dahlia... please..."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:26 am

Dahlia couldn't help but feel hurt when Vaas dropped the match anyway, her eyes widened and she felt her heart spike with sorrow. She should have known that he didn't want anything to do with her apart from sex, she didn't want that, she wanted a proper relationship and she knew now that was never going to happen. It was almost as if she was a Harley Quinn and he her Joker. She didn't want to end up like that so...perhaps now was the time to break free?

When Jason came to free her Dahlia smiled brightly;

"Oh my god Jason thank you." she gasped, rubbing at her wrists and gathering some form of weapon from around the room before following Jason out of the burning building with Liza right on his tail, as it should be she thought, she would bring up the rear in case someone decided to pounce on them while their guard was down.

Seeing their escape route was a scaffold, Dahlia wanted to jump for it first so she could help catch Liza if she didn't make it but, Liza jumped first and caused it to fall completely.

"Oh...Oh shit!" she squeaked as she almost free fell towards the ground but with debris falling around her "Ow!" Dahlia grunted as she smacked onto the floor, narrowly avoiding being impaled by a scaffolding pole.

As she rolled away from the burning hotel she noted how Liza just left Jason and her mouth popped open, glaring at her she dashed back for her friend and prised some of the heavier rubble off the top of him;

"Jason, Jason you're going to be okay, I got you." she whispered softly "There...last bit, give me your arm."

Pulling his arm over her shoulder she helped him to hobble to the car until he regained some of his wits, they didn't have time to wait for that to happen by this building, it was going to go up in flames any time now. Settling Jason in the back of the car, Dahlia took up the mounted gun at the back;

"Liza drive us out of here, I'll take care of the pirates." she stated firmly, loading the ammunition into the gun.
Back to top Go down
Jason Brody

Jason Brody

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:42 am

Jason groaned in pain as Dahlia helped him out of the rubble that had fallen on top of him. He was fairly certain he had broken a few ribs in that fall to be honest. Maybe even some internal bleeding actually but... well fuck it, he didn't have time to be bleeding out! The pirates would be on them like stink of one of their wet socks!

... god damn that fall had loosened some screws.

"Thanks Dahlia..." he whispered to her as they made it to the car, glancing at the fearful Liza with a frown as he added, "At least someone here cares enough about me to come back for me..."

Seeing that Liza was in the driver's seat, Jason clambered into the back just as pirates began to notice them. He grabbed a grenade launcher that he been laying on the back seat and propped himself up to be able to get the best shots,

"Liza! Gun it god damn it!" he shouted down at her as he fired a grenade into a group of pirates, "Come on! Let's go!"

Liza screamed as she slammed her foot down on the accelerator and the car lurched forwards violently as it sped up much faster than it probably shout have done. Gritting his teeth as Liza swerved left and right, he shook his head,

"Keep it steady!"

"Well fuck you Jason!" Liza shot back, "I can't drive back home, when people aren't shooting at me!"

Shaking his head, Jason just had to put up with her crap driving until... she fucking stalled the car, leaving them exposed!

"Fuck... depress the clutch!"

He turned to Dahlia as pirates and trucks started rolling up,

"We up for this?" He asked her with a grin, "Fish in a barrel right?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 9:51 am

Dahlia swore softly when she got swerved around in the car because Liza didn't seem to be able to drive properly, she wanted to go and take over but she didn't have time to now that there were pirates on their tail. She would have to just place their lives in the hands of this rather unstable driver, if they were jerked the wrong way they could miss and get captured or even worse they could hit their own jeep with a stray rocket.

"Come on guys this isn't helping." Dahlia growled as the two lovers fought with each other about the car, when they should have been focusing on what they were each doing "Just get this done then you can argue as much as you like."

With her tongue poking out between her lips in concentration, Dahlia looked through the scope of the gun and got the approaching jeep within the scope. Shooting the ammunition at it, Dahlia whooped as it blew up killing all the pirates on board, it seemed as if this was one of the games you used to play at the arcade, but in real life!

"Of course we're up for this, we've had worse. There have been this many trucks and we've not been moving away from them, stuck still and they reinforce the outposts remember?" Dahlia stated cheekily as she blew up another truckload of pirates coming their way.

They seemed to be thinning out now, except for a few stragglers that they shot individually as they passed through a dirt track. Jason went to the front with Liza, leaving her in the jeep to keep watch and see if there were any other trucks coming.

Hopping out of the near destroyed jeep when Liza pulled over, Dahlia saw the two might be having a small tiff, and let them be for now, going around collecting a few green leaves to make into medical syringes. With Liza here she might need a few, and Jason too after that fall.

"Everything okay guys?" she asked softly, approaching after a few minutes "We should probably head to the Colonists."
Back to top Go down
Jason Brody

Jason Brody

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:10 am

Jason had saved Liza and taken her to the boat where Daisy was tinkering. Not only had he saved Liza but he had also helped free Dahlia from the flaming building and she had saved his life in return from being crushed by said burning building falling on top of him. It still ached to think about it to be honest but that was so much better than dead.

Humming a little bit as he idly filled in a little bit more of his tatau to show that he had gained some more skills, he watched Dahlia diving to try and find that piece of equipment that Daisy needed. Of course he was attempting to see just what Dahlia was wearing but it was a bit too far away to see what her sexy body looked like in a wet t-shirt. Liza stepped up to him and Jason looked up at her with a soft smile,

"Good to see Daisy again huh?"

Liza nodded in silent agreement and Jason opted to finish adding the new line to the tatau. When he was done, Liza bit her lip,

"Jason I'm worried about you." she told him with a frown, "You're acting so strange... you have all these new 'skills'... you kill people... you've got that weird tattoo thing... and you're hanging around with that skank Dahlia! She was sleeping with that crazy guy... she's obviously crazy too!"

Jason acted on instinct and his right hand shot up, grabbing Liza tightly by the throat. He glared into the woman's eyes,

"Dahlia is not crazy and isn't a skank." he told her firmly with a grow, "She is a strong, beautiful and wonderful woman... alright?"

Liza nodded as she rubbed her throat before standing up,

"Well if that's how you feel..." she began quietly before getting louder, "Then I hope you and your jungle-prison whore will be happy!"

She stormed off and Jason glared venomously after her,

"You're just jealous that you're a weak little girl and she's a warrior! A survivor!" he declared before sighing and turning to the water, "Hey Dahlia! I've done some food if you want it! And Ernheart gave us some herbal tea!"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:18 am

Dahlia was busy diving to find a piece of the boat that Daisy needed, she thought that she should leave Jason and Liza alone to speak amongst themselves. It seemed like they had some trouble brewing between them and she hoped that they could work it out, or that they would break up because it wasn't helping the atmosphere around here.

Then again she didn't want Liza going around sabotaging their efforts because she had some petty upset because Jason had broken up with her.

Resurfacing and returning the gear to Daisy she fixed it up as she asked her to, and left her to her work with a friendly nod. She hoped that the boat would work but even if it didn't she and Jason could find another one that they could use, it would even have a gun on in case the pirates decided that they wanted to make things difficult for them.

Making her way over to Jason and Liza, Dahlia blinked when she saw them fighting, pretty bad if their actions were anything to go by however when she was summoned over by Jason she did go over to him and sat down on the log beside him;

"Food really?" she asked with a bright smile "How lovely, I would love to have some if there's spare going around. I haven't had a good meal like this in I don't know how long." Dahlia sighed softly, looking at the relitavely huge portion and the lovely steaming mug of herbal tea "This is like paradise compared to what we've been through. We should enjoy it while it lasts."

A little cough escaped her lips and she looked up at Jason;

"I know it's not my business but...is everything okay between you and Liza I mean, you looked like you had a pretty serious fight."
Back to top Go down
Jason Brody

Jason Brody

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:33 am

Jason chuckled a little bit at Dahlia's reaction to the word food. It wasn't like they had anything good or anything. They had basically a lot of meat to go around with some fish in there as well. For some reason Jason had found it rather therapeutic to go hunting and to make the animals ready to be eaten. And to be honest that kind of freaked him out he had to admit.

He chuckled a little bit as he had a bit of the pork,

"Yeah well some of those wild pigs up there weren't as fast as they thought they were, which was good for us of course!" he joked a little bit before nodding his head as he sipped at some water, "A part of me just wants to stay here but... but the rest of me doesn't want to even sit still for more than five seconds."

Looking down at the ground, he thought about what he should tell her. Was it acceptable to tell someone that you and your girlfriend (ex now) had broken up and had a massive argument and she was the cause? Of course not. So in the end he just sighed a little bit and held up his left arm to show her the tatau,

"No it's not okay... we're breaking up I think." he admitted before sighing a little bit, "She hates what I am becoming apparently. She doesn't want anything to do with me now that I kill people..."

He paused,

"Now that I kill people... rob them... and that I hang around with you so much I'm afraid."
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:40 am

Dahlia tucked into her food and she hoped that she was going to be able to eat like this each day, she loved the richness of the meat compared to the bread and the rather disgusting off ends of food she got fed when she was with Vaas. Of course on occassion she got fed lovely things to keep her weight up and her curves in proper proportion the way that he liked them.

She would much rather eat like this all the time though, it was much healthier.

"Thanks for this Jason, it's really lovely." she stated softly.

Hearing that they were breaking up Dahlia's eyes widened and she looked at Jason in disbelief this was awful! They had gone through so much trouble to rescue her and now they were broken up from each other? Didn't she see how much he cared for her through what he had to do in order to get them back together?

"Oh no Jason that's awful." she whispered, placing her hand over his "I truly never meant to be any kind of bad factor in your relationship. I would offer to leave but we both need to work together to get free from this place, I can't see why Liza doesn't realise this."

Shaking her head softly Dahlia sighed;

"It is not like we have a choice about what we do, it's kill or be killed, and we fight to save those we love and stay alive. If she went through the same things we did then she would understand."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)   Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirates Cove (Jason, Vaas, Dahlia, Liza)
Page 1 of 1