The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaas

Vaas

Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Empty
PostSubject: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:08 am

(Pedro)

Pedro grimaced as he made his way back into the medical tent. Having spent weeks in here you'd have thought he'd had enough of the damn place but due to a certain someone working there now, he was actually a lot more enthusiastic about going back to the damn tent.

As he entered he made a big show out of checking that the coast was clear before entering on his crutches. Well... sticks with handles was better than calling them actual crutches.

He sat himself down on a bed as he waited for her to become available. Blushing a little bit as he thought about his problem, he tried to ignore the pain,

"Hey doc." he called out for Tallis with a cheeky grin, "Any chance of being seen this side of Christmas? This is almost as long a wait time as that NHS thing of yours."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:14 am

Tallis was just finishing handing out something to eat to one of the newer patients who was unable to leave the bed right now, he had a bad case of malaria and had just started to be able to have solid foods again without throwing them back up. Of course she heard the door to the medical unit open and close.

Someone was probably coming in to ask for some help regarding a medical problem, after all why else would anyone come in here?

Turning around after using some of the sanitiser gel, she saw that it was Pedro and grinned happily, she was glad to see that he was doing okay with his leg, even though his crutches weren't the best, some proper ones were coming in the end of this week for him and the fund she had managed to save up thanks to the pirates contribution were going to invest in some prosthetic limbs.

"Hey there Pedro!" she grinned happily as she approached "Oh enough of that, you know that I'll make time for you no matter how many patients I have waiting, you were my first after all."

Slowly she slipped on the glasses that came with her coat and placed her hand on her hip, she was wearing the hot pants that Danny had brought and a black v neck top, with the coat over the top.

"What's up? Your crutches aren't here yet but they will be by Friday don't worry." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:21 am

Pedro was momentarily distracted from his pain by what she was wearing and he had to admit she looked damn fine for a day at the beach... but he had no idea why shorts were a good idea for a doctor. Of course he wasn't complaining too loudly. He was enjoying the view of her wrapped up tightly in those clothes.

He couldn't help but tease though,

"You've got to be the most casually dressed doctor I have ever seen." he teased her with a wink, "Lucky you can pull it off!"

When she asked him what was up the pain flared back up and forced him to actually have to ask the question. Blushing a little bit, he held up his right hand, pointing to his wrist,

"Well it's a... do you have anything to help with a sprained/aching and hurting wrist...?" he asked with a little embarrassed cough, "It might have been because... overuse... repetitive movements..."

He blushed brighter,

"Right handed... lonely..."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:29 am

Tallis stuck out her tongue when Pedro teased her about what she was wearing, he should know more than anyone how stifling it could be here in the medical tent with only two tiny fans to circulate the same warm air around and around. It was true though she would have been fired on the spot for wearing something like this to work back at home.

If she even still had a job.

"Well you should know how hot it gets in here, sometimes I think I need the medical attention from working too hard in this heat!" she teased right back.

Humming softly, Tallis gently took the wrist in her hand and pressed softly from the base of the hand down; "Tell me where it hurts the most okay?" she instructed with a soft smile as she gently continued to squeeze his wrist with her soft hand.

Of course when Pedro explained how he had gotten such an injury Tallis blushed and bit down on her lip slightly, well...she didn't know such a thing was possible but she wasn't going to make fun of Pedro because of it. It just wasn't professional, or a kind thing to do.

"Don't worry, you don't have to explain yourself to me, besides Doctor Patient confidentiality, nobody else is going to know anything different than you twisted your wrist badly while using your crutches." Tallis smiled as she went over to the medical cupboard and brought out a wrist suppose "Here this is the only one of these so, I'll want it back."

Affixing the support to his wrist with the Velcro straps, Tallis grinned and set it down when she was done; "There you go, it's all ready to be healed within a few days. In time for your new crutches so I'll check it out when you come to collect them."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:41 am

Pedro wasn't going to deny that it got massively hot in here and in the tent but he was going to deny that she needed to show of so much skin. He was loving it but at the same time... she was okay with every single pirate leering at her? Of having to avoid dark areas lest one of them decide that he wasn't going to be nice about his intentions? He coughed a little bit,

"Of course I know..." he grinned a little bit sheepishly, "Although I'd recommend an ice box with water bottles if you have to know!"

When she began the proper medical procedure he went along with all of it with a fierce blush and couldn't help but help her to identify where it hurt,

"Just... in the centre really..." he blushed a bit more, "I means... not that bad right...?"

Oh she knew.

She knew how he'd got it.

She knew!

Grimacing a little bit, he accepted the little brace for his wrist and attached it firmly so that there was no risk of him losing it. Swallowing thickly, he grinned a bit,

"I'll bring it back don't worry. So... erm..." he blushed a bit and hopped off the bed onto his walking sticks, "I just don't use my hand for... you know...?"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:47 am

Tallis shook her head with a little laugh, sometimes Pedro was just too overprotective, she could handle herself against any of these guys, thanks to the little syringe of tranquiliser she carried around in her pocket in case someone decided they wanted to jump her in her little shack. Although seeing as it was next to Vaas' it would be a bad idea anyway.

"Well thank you for that recommendation, but you're thinking I have time to take a drink of water, guaranteed someone is going to walk through that door any minute now to take your place when you're gone." she stated with a smirk.

As he hopped off the bed to go about his normal duties now that he had lost his leg, Tallis nodded her head and she blushed a little bit again. It certainly was a strange wound she had to say, she hadn't treated one of them before but the procedure for sprains was fairly universal no matter how they occurred.

"Yes just don't strain your wrists too much okay? You're already putting them under a lot of stress getting used to the crutches that's probably why this happened in the first place." Tallis smiled softly and gave him a little hug to send him on his way "You take care of yourself okay Pedro, and I'll see you on Friday all being well."

As she watched him hobble off, she pressed a hand to her cheek and shook her head with a wry smile on her lips, wondering what he had been thinking of do manage to do that to himself. Probably someone very attractive like Angelina Jolie or something like that.

Going back to examine a few charts with her lunch, Tallis hummed softly.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:59 am

(Banzai)

Banzai was one of the few pirates on this god forsaken island who was not from the south pacific... he was from Japan! He was a proud Japanese man and had been in the Japanese navy right before his ship sank accidentally during an exercise. Mostly everyone else had been rescued from the boat but he had drifted on the ocean and ended up on the beach unconscious.

Vaas had seen that he was Navy and decided to give him a chance before he became the next 'bambi'.

He had apparently earned his spot in the team by not only being a Naval man but also by being a demolition expert, giving Vaas a much needed supply and knowledge of explosives. Banzai, as he wanted to be called, had blown up dozens of rebel bases and he was the best at what he did. It just so happened that what he did required a massive amount of sneaking.

Sneaking between trees.

Sneaking through long grass.

Sneaking inside bushes.

It was because of the last one that he was here at the infirmary, taking very small steps and wincing every time, with his coat wrapped around his waist. Reaching the door, he knocked on it to get Tallis' attention,

"Erm... is there a way I can get some help please?"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:04 am

Tallis was just finishing up the last of her sandwich she had made with the pork that she had been given for her lunch, smiling softly when she heard the knocking on her door she was just glad that she had managed to finish her food before she had another person come asking for her help. Using the hand sanitiser as she made her way over to the pirate who came knocking Tallis grinned brightly.

"Hey there." she greeted "Sure come on in I'll see to you right away."

Waiting for him to enter the medical bay she prepped a bed for him to sit on and she wondered what could be the ailment with this particular gentlemen. She had never seen him before so she decided to get her notepad and begin writing down what was wrong with him in case she needed it in the future.

"Well seeing as we've not met before I'm Tallis Absolon, nice to meet you." Tallis smiled softly "What can I help you with today?"
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:09 am

Banzai was very grateful for the fact that there was, for once, no one else here. It meant that his little 'problem' wasn't going to be witnessed by a lot of people. He coughed a little bit in embarrassment before bowing to her slightly,

"Nice to meet you Absolon-san... You can call me Banzai like the others do." he told her with a small smile before blushing slightly, "It is... embarrassing condition."

The problem with sneaking into bushes was that when you have to be hidden you had to be hidden. You didn't often get a lot of choice in hiding areas so you had to grab the first one you could find or lose your head and your life. But this time he had chosen entirely the wrong bush and when he had backed into it as fast as he could... problems had arisen.

Namely that this 'bush' in particular was a bush with lots of very thin needles... dozens of which had sunk straight into him through the first point of contact with the bush.

He had needles from a plant stuck in his ass cheeks.

Removing his coat, he turned around to face away from her so that she could see his situation. He blushed madly,

"I... I would like Doctor/patient confidentiality... please..."
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:20 am

Tallis was a little bit shocked when she saw what exactly the condition was, of course she heard that it was embarrassing but she wasn't sure that it had been that embarrassing. She blushed brightly when she realised she was going to have to actually like...grope his ass to get these needles out and she was sure it wasn't going to be a short process.

As soon as she saw what the condition was, Tallis brought a screen around the bed he was sitting on so that nobody could see what was going on behind it.

"Of course don't worry, I would never tell anyone about this even if I wasn't a nurse." she stated with a reassuring smile on her lips "Now, I'll be right back."

Leaving the bed area she returned with a needle, a kidney dish and some cream for afterwards, this wasn't going to be pretty but she was going to do it as quick as possible. Placing the dish down on the bedside table, Tallis took the tweezers in her right hand.

"If you want to lie down on your stomach on the bed, I'll be as quick as I can okay? But it might sting just a little bit." she warned with a small smile on her lips as he lay down on his front, gently placing her hand on his upper thigh, Tallis readied the tweezers and she plucked out the first needle, then she swiftly continued to take them out one by one until there wasn't any left and they were all in the kidney dish beside the bed.

Letting her grip loosen on his thigh and removing it altogether Tallis smiled brightly;

"Well there you go, that's all of them gone. Here, you can use this for the first few days, it'll hurt a little to sit down so that will help with that." Tallis advised "But they aren't poisonous thankfully, so you'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:27 am

Banzai was currently feeling a great shame right about now!

He was laying on his front as Tallis removed the needles from his ass one at a time with a set of tweezers. And the worst part? Each needle took a good minute or two to pull out. And there were dozens of needles stuck in his ass!

This is what you got for trying to rush ahead while sneaking!

Groaning a little bit, he tried to ignore the pain and ignore the way her hand would squeeze his thigh whenever she pulled one out. That part especially was beginning to get rather embarrassing and he was doing his best not to have any other reactions. Specifically reactions based on her touches to his thighs.

As the last of the needles was removed he sighed contentedly and couldn't help but want to just collapse and go to sleep after all that work was done. Sighing a little bit, he eased himself off the bed gingerly before bowing deeply to Tallis,

"Thank you Absolon-sama!" he told her reverently, "You have saved me from great dishonour!"

Bowing to her once more, he accepted the cream with another half-bow before leaving as quickly as possible. He wanted to try and forget about that particular trip to the doctor's!
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:27 am

(Patrick)

Of all the things to be sent to the medical tent for this had to be the stupidest of them all.

Or rather his injury had to be the stupidest of them all.

The thing was he had been out on patrol and had come across... a komodo dragon. And that thing had chased after him, wanting nothing more than to take a bite right out of his ass! But he had back pedalled and managed to shoot enough bullets into the thing that it had finally stopped chasing after him and he had sat down on the ground with a sigh of relief.

Until it became apparent that he had sat in the remains of someone's campfire and the embers weren't cooled down at all.

His lower back to the top of his ass was covered in light burns and he needed some burn cream rather quick. He knocked on a tent post to get her attention,

"Knock know..." he announced, "Doctor Absolon? You free for a little private health care?"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:33 am

Tallis had been having a small rest reading up on the medical journals that had been lying about and prepping lists of costings that she was going to show to Vaas about the medical things that they needed for the camp this month. Luckily there wasn't much because she had gotten quite a good deal from a local who had made natural medicines that did the job of some of the ones she had wanted to order.

And had done so for free! How sweet of him!

Hearing the knock on her door, Tallis stopped chewing on the bottom of the glasses arm that she had in her mouth and slipped them back into her pocket as she looked at the new visitor that she had to medical bay. Of course he didn't seem like he had anything immediately wrong with him like a big gash in his head, a bullet through his cheek or a limb hanging off so, she didn't need to rush.

"Of course I'm free, come in come in." she smiled widely, gesturing the man into a little room that she had cordoned off with heavy screens so that they could have a little privacy while she was talking to her patients "What is it that I can help you with today? You look a lot better than most of my patients when they come crawling in here, so, I'm assuming it's not immediately life threatening." Tallis laughed softly.

Pulling out her pad and biro she chewed a little on the lid as she waited for the man to tell her what was wrong with him;

"Oh and just for my medical records." she added with a smile "Can I have your name?"
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:40 am

Patrick had to admit that by the standards set around here he likely had nothing more than a very minor injury but that was good. That meant that she would likely be able to fix him up in a snap and he wouldn't have to have this rather embarrassing secret revealed to anyone what so ever. He coughed a little bit nervously,

"Well due to being chased by a komodo dragon I landed in a recently put out fire pit." he told her sheepishly, "So I guess what I'm trying to say is... I kind have a burnt ass to be perfectly honest with you."

Shaking his head a little bit, he decided that if she was going to treat him then the least he could do was give her his name,

"My name is Patrick, Patrick Mendes." he told her honestly with a little nervous gulp, "I hope that the rather embarrassing nature of my injury might be... er... ignored... in the little file please?"
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:49 am

Tallis smiled brightly at Patrick and she wanted to be able to reassure the pirates that nothing was going to get out about what they had come to see her about, she wasn't even going to put particulars down in the file just the basic nature of the injury and how severe it was when she examined it.

Raising an eyebrow Tallis felt her mouth pop open slightly;

"You were being chased by a komodo dragon? How thrilling!" she smiled before nodding her head and blushing a little bit at the place where the burn had happened "Of course I wont tell anyone and I'll just note down the fact it was a burn and the severity."

Coughing softly she ran her hand through her loose brown waves and wondered how she could break it to Patrick that she was going to require him to take off his trousers so that she could inspect the burn area thoroughly.

"Normally I would ask a patient to disrobe so that I could check the burn area more closely, but if you aren't comfortable we don't have to do that, I'll just do a bit of guessing with the cream." she grinned, writing down a note or two before sucking on the tip of her biro again.
Back to top Go down
Vaas

Vaas

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:02 am

Patrick had to admit that after it had happened, being chased by a komodo dragon had been pretty thrilling to be fair. Of course at the time he had thought it was the most terrifying thing in the world. Chuckling a little bit, he suddenly smirked and couldn't help but want to laugh a little bit more sinisterly,

"But I got him back for chasing me!" he smirked a little bit before becoming serious and relaxed again, smiling as he did so, "Thank you, that means a lot to me Doctor Absolon. You have no idea how much pressure they put on me to be strong like all the rest of the pirates... guess it's because I'm the new kid huh?"

He blushed a little bit when she mentioned disrobing but he had kind of expected that considering his burnt area was on his backside. Blushing a little bit, he held up a hand to stop her right there,

"Don't worry... I'll take them off enough for you to see." he told her as he turned away from her slightly, blushing slightly more, "Of course you sucking on the pen lid will complicate matters a little bit... might make me more excitable and that would mean it was even harder to keep it all under cover."

He was being oddly bold for someone who was bent over a table, trousers down a little, with Tallis coming at him looking like she was there to take him or something.
Back to top Go down
Tallis Absolon

Tallis Absolon

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:11 am

Tallis grinned a little bit when Patrick said that he was under a lot of pressure because he was new in the pirate gang, to be honest she was still considered new even though she had gained lots of peoples trust by her medical skills but also by her personality. Oddly these guys reminded her of the Lost Boys from Peter Pan, maybe they just needed some affection to get them to open up a little bit and show their true side?

"Don't worry it can't be as bad as my first day, being threatened by Hoyt to be tied to a pole and used for sex whenever by whoever...was not something that I want to occur again." she smirked softly "We can be new together though."

When Patrick undid his trousers just enough so she could see the burnt area very well, it was on the upper part of his ass and the small of his back, it was going to be a painful position to sit in she could tell that much. It wasn't a large burn however. Gently she placed on some rubber gloves and stroked the burnt area gently.

"Ah yes, nothing to worry about, it is going to perhaps blister a little bit as it heals, but I will give you this cream to put on so that it eases the burning and speeds up the healing process." Tallis smiled gently "Ah but perhaps you shouldn't be looking for hidden meanings Patrick and that me sucking on a pen lid, is just me sucking on a pen lid." she scolded playfully.

Stepping away Tallis smiled; "You can cover back up again now, unless you want me to leave the room while you apply some cream yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)   Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor! Doctor! (Pirates and Tallis)
Page 1 of 1