The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaas

Vaas

Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia) Empty
PostSubject: Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia)   Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:42 am

Vaas laughed a little bit as he watched the videos on Jason's phone about the 'vacation' of the two white boys from California. They seemed to think that they were pretty fucking hardcore! But to him? To him hermano?

To him they were nothing but some chicken fuck jokes looking tough for themselves.

He chuckled a little bit,

"Flying around like birds huh? Shit that is crazy..." he joked a little bit before holding up the phone to his favourite three captives, "This is a nice phone. This is a nice fucking phone... don't you think SweetCheeksChica?!"

He laughed a little bit at Dahlia with a wink,

"Ah we have some fun..."

Grant struggled to say something against his gag and Vaas growled, exploding at the bound man,

"What the fuck did you say? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY, little piece of shit!" He demanded, "Hey... HEY! Look at me... you're my bitch! I fucking OWN YOU alright?!"

He tutted as he took out a knife and cut the gags off of both Jason and Dahlia,

"Not for you tough guy... you stay gagged." He joked, patting Dahlia on the head, "No fun if you can't scream! Adios sugar-tits!"

He laughed as he went to go and take care of the rejects.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia)   Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:23 am

Dahlia thought that Vaas was marmite to her, he was something that she hated but she couldn't help but love him in other ways. Despite in the beginning his physical interactions with her was something that she couldn't have been prepared for and didn't quite like in the beginning but now she couldn't really do without him - she had come to enjoy the sex that he had with her.

Perhaps he enjoyed it too...that was why so many other slaves had come and gone and she was still here? Dahlia liked to think that was the case.

Looking up at him with wide eyes when Vaas cut the gag off of her, Dahlia sighed softly and enjoyed breathing in the smoke filled air. During her time here she had come to develop a fondness for the smell of smoke. Not saying anything to Vaas while he teased her she merely glared softly at him until he walked away.

"Hey." Dahlia whispered softly, the guy beside her looked a little bit frightened and he had every right to be she supposed "It'll be alright."

As Dahlia saw the other male breaking free of his bonds and freeing both her and his brother, Dahlia's hopes soared for the first time in a long while - maybe she would finally be free of this place? But...what about Vaas? She asked with a pang in her heart occurring as she did so. Fuck Vaas she decided in but a few seconds, she was getting out of here.

Now with their guard knocked out she snuck out with Grant, and his brother Jason, keeping low as they weaved their way through the pirates.
Back to top Go down
Jason Brody

Jason Brody

PostSubject: Re: Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia)   Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:37 am

Jason had to admit to himself that he was absolutely terrified about their entire situation but as soon as Grant had freed them from the cage he was able to look around and he began to truly understand how bad his situation was. He was truly fucked at the moment it had to be said so he would have to be damned good at evading capture or else he would be even more fucked than he was already with all these fucking pirates!

He swallowed thickly and nodded,

"Yeah... yeah we just need to get out of here."

Of course they had managed to sneak through the base with Grant's help until they reached a sewer grate and Grant took out the map the had stolen to check where they were. It took less than a second for Jason to deduce that Grant had been shot though and he immediately applied pressure to the wound even as Vaas taunted him.

He only ended up hearing the last three words though,

"Run, Forest, run!"

So ran he did.

With the woman, Dahlia, close by his elbow he pegged it through the foiliage,

"Come on... oh man we gotta get outa here!" he told her as they reached a small bridge before wincing when the chopper arrived. Catching his breath, he swore loudly as the thing fire and they were sent plummeting down to their deaths... only to survive the fall into the ice-cold waters.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia)   Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:44 am

Dahlia's body ached all over.

As her eyes cracked open she thought that she perhaps had been recaptured by Vaas as the events of last night went through her mind...it seemed almost impossible for the pirate to have not captured them when they fell from the large rope bridge.

Yet, as her eyes blurred though they were surveyed the room she was in. It was not Vaas' room and it was not a pirate hut so she thought that despite everything they would have actually evaded capture and perhaps been rescued by someone? Biting her lip softly she woke up even more and started as she felt a hand on her own.

"Huh?" she squeaked pulling it back.

"Easy girl, easy." the person soothed, it was a man that much she knew and Dahlia focused her eyes on him, she'd never seen her before "You're safe, you and your boy escaped from Vaas' pirate camp last night, I pulled you out of the water and brought you back here."

"W-we really made it?" she asked, an uncertain smile appearing on her lips "I...I can't believe it! Thank you so much for helping us...is my friend awake?"

"He's stirring now. Go to him."

Getting up, Dahlia felt her legs wobble slightly but she clung onto the dresser and made her way over to Jason, sitting down on the chair the man had been occupying before she gently held Jason's hand, smiling softly when she saw his eyes beginning to open.

"Jason? Jason it's me Dahlia. We're safe. We made it." she stated with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Jason Brody

Jason Brody

PostSubject: Re: Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia)   Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:56 am

Jason had been having that dream he wanted to happen again.

He was dreaming that he had chickened out of sky-diving and that he and his friends had never come to this god-damn island. Why the fuck would he want to come here after all? All he had gotten since he was here was some attitude and a lot of emotional and physical pain. But in this dream he had never stepped foot on the island!

Everything was great and every thing is great.

And then he woke up.

Of course he immediately freaked out a little bit about where the fuck he was, until he saw that it was somewhere with Dahlia. Relaxing a little bit, he groaned as he felt sharp pains in his left arm and saw some local guy tapping away to make a tattoo. But he let him considering he had never held any bad experiences with tattoos.

He groaned,

"Dahlia... I thought you would be far away by now..." he muttered before wincing and looking around himself before swearing loud, "You... you don't have to be here..."

He swallowed back the tears in his eyes,

"Grant... Grant was a soldier and he failed." he spoke to himself before wincing as he pulled himself up into a sitting position, "But... I have to get my family and my frienda back"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia)   Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:04 am

Dahlia could see Jason panicking a little bit and she smiled gently at him, trying to soothe him a little bit as she held his hand. She hoped that he wouldn't mind her tagging along with him while he tried to escape this island and get his friends back from Vaas...she didn't think that she would last long on her own out here - she hadn't the first time so what would be so different now?

When she heard Jason say that he thought that she would be far away from here by now, Dahlia bit her lip and shook her head with a bright grin;

"No. I decided that I would stay here with you." she stated with a bright smile "I don't think I would make it very far on my own, and I think you could use some help trying to find your friends on this island. I know a little bit about it, I've been here for a good few weeks now, maybe even a few months...you never know how slow time passes without a watch or calendar."

Seeing how upset he was getting about Grant, his brother, Dahlia bit her lip and helplessly just clung to his hand squeezing it to make him feel better.

"I want to help you Jason, I think we stand a much better chance sticking together, in case it gets hairy we can back each other up."

Turning her attention to the man who saved them, Dahlia stood up and shook his hand, smiling brightly; "I can't express how much I am thankful for you saving the two of us, I'm Dahlia, this is Jason."

"I'm Dennis." he replied, shaking her hand in a firm but short grip "Follow me. I will aid you in trying to find your friends, here, some cash for weapons. Go and buy something from the shop outside, it will prove invaluable in efforts to protect yourself."
Back to top Go down
Jason Brody

Jason Brody

PostSubject: Re: Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia)   Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:18 am

Jason fucking hated this island!

He had been awake again for almost a whole minute and already he could feel his world crashing down around his ears. And all of it... was the fault of Vaas! That psycho mother fucker! He didn't care how... he didn't care how long it took... he would kill Vaas for what he had done to not only Grant but to Riley and Liza and Oliver and Keith and Daisey and even for what he had done to Dahlia, a woman he had never met before the cage.

For some reason, having Dahlia around him seemed to... what was the word? It wasn't calm or soothe because he could feel the anger, white hot, bubbling beneath the surface. Perhaps the word was 'focus' because she made him feel the anger only towards Vaas and his men,

"Thank you Dahlia..." he thanked her with a soft smile, "I think that I need someone to keep me from doing something stupid right about now."

Jason wasn't fussy right now about comfort so he clung onto Dahlia as tears, red hot with anger, rolled down his cheeks,

"We can help each other but..." he hugged her tighter, "I get to be the one to do it... to end Vaas..."

Dennis seemed more interested in making both Jason and Dahlia into some kind of hunter/warrior type thing but to be honest guns seemed like a good idea at the moment. He accepted the money with some reluctance and Dennis ordered them to go and unblock the radio signal tower. As they were walking, Jason spoke,

"So... what do you think about Dennis and his 'tribe'?" he frowned, "They on the level you think?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Prescott

Dahlia Prescott

PostSubject: Re: Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia)   Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:27 am

Dahlia didn't know how she could comfort Jason, but she slipped onto his lap and allowed him to hold her as long as he wanted to until he had cried all his tears and begun to feel a little bit better about what had happened. She had to admit she felt better about having some strong comforting arms wrapped around her as well, not ones that would hurt, and pin, but ones that were warm and inviting her to continue embracing them.

"I'm sorry for what happened Jason I truly am." she whispered, gently stroking his hair "All we can do now is make sure that Grant's sacrifice was not in vain, and we use our freedom to get your brother and your friends to safety and make it off the island in one piece."

Nodding her head, Dahlia felt an odd conflict inside of her. That annoying Stockholme Syndrome she had developed for Vaas...she wanted to be free but the idea of her handsome captor dying was not something that she liked. That part of her would die, swiftly too if she had any say about it. He killed her friends, he had killed Jason's brother and would kill them. No time to be sentimental.

"That's fine by me Jason." she agreed softly.

As they walked up the steep slope towards the radio tower, Dahlia hummed lightly, the weight of a gun in her hand was making her feel amazingly secure. She hadn't held a gun before but the ability to kill was in her hands - it made her feel so empowered.

Glancing at Jason, she smiled softly;

"I think that we owe him something because he saved us, but I don't like this whole Hunter thing he's trying to get you into." she admitted with a gentle frown "I don't think they're bad people, but I don't want to get mixed up in their turf wars, we just need to get your friends and brother, and get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Jason Brody

Jason Brody

PostSubject: Re: Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia)   Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:40 am

Jason sighed and just held onto Dahlia as the emotions washed over him. How was it possible to go from blindly angry to drained to the point of falling asleep in less than a second? Or, better yet, how was all of that possible... only for him to return to his natural state in less than a minute? He didn't care all that much now though. That meant that he was fully capable of pushing onwards and right now that was what he needed to do,

"All I... we... need to do is keep pushing forwards." He told her quietly, "That way we can push forwards with the rescues and we can kill the bastards responsible... I don't want them to ever hurt anyone like this ever again."

There was some kind of conflict on interests going on inside Dahlia's head and he could see it working through her mind. Deciding that he needed to drive his point home to her, he looked her in the eyes so he could see what she thought,

"He has hurt too many people Dahlia. He deserves to die..." he paused before adding, "And I might just need your help to ensure he dies..."

Now that they were away from Dennis, Jason felt confident enough to talk freely. He held up his now-tattoo'd left arm with a grimace,

"I know we owe him but... look at this! He inked my while I was sleeping and the people around here seem to think I owe them all enough to fight for them."

He would have said more but a snake decided it was high time to attack and launched itself at him. Struggling, he ended up shooting the snake and growled,

"Stupid thing! What you go and do that for?!" he growled in annoyance before sighing, "This had better be worth it... it will be right? Right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia)   Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pussy Trigger! (Vaas, Jason and Dahlia)
Page 1 of 1