The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:33 am

Lucius had never gotten a blowjob this good before in his life but that was fine by him since it was just so awesome that it didn't much matter at the moment to him. He moaned happily and enjoyed the fact that this was his first amazing blowjob. It simply was the best feeling he had ever had from someone's mouth and he really didn't want it to change, not one jot.

She was so amazingly good at what she was doing that she managed to do one thing that no one else had ever managed to do; make him cum with just the use of a blowjob. No one else had ever managed to make him cum purely from a blowjob before and it made sense that the one woman who did was like no other woman who had ever been or ever would be in the future. She was just that amazing after all, she just made him so very happy,

"Oh I can see that..." he moaned happily as he kissed her back after she had made him cum. God damn that was amazing for him and he loved every second of the afterglow too. Moaning happily, he nodded in agreement, "Thank you my Lady... I will enjoy that very much."

When she pushed him down so that she was crawling on top of him he whimpered and moaned when she kissed his neck and nipped at the skin a little bit. Even just teasing him she felt so amazing that he could barely keep himself from exploring her body in return. Moaning when she bit his nipples, he arched his back up into her touched,

"Can you blame me when my mistress is so amazing?" he moaned a little bit as she licked his other nipple and bit it a little too, "I'm sorry for my lack of control... my mistress."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:44 am

Nyx smirked a little bit when she heard Lucius apologise for what he had done to her, although it was a very minor digression it had warranted a punishment none the less, although it had been more pleasurable it seemed than anything else. Which was good...very good, because it meant her new toy rather liked a little bit of pain during sex, which, she enjoyed giving very much.

Allowing herself to continue to give attention to his nipples, making them very sensitive, Nyx slowly began to grind her hips against Lucius' feeling his arousal growing more and more under her expert touch, she had just given him one of the most intense orgasms he had probably had in a long time. She could tell that he was grossly underused, maybe that was why he was so tense?

"You are forgiven, Lucius." she whispered softly into his ear, before positioning herself so that she could slip herself onto him, and begin the sex that she had wanted since she had seen Lucius for the first time, it seemed that her instincts were right, he was a born submissive despite his attitudes and she was going to capitalise on that.

Slowly, agonisingly she allowed herself to slip down onto his cock, groaning softly as she did so, her only expression of pleasure so far although she did thoroughly enjoy all of the things she had been doing, she had done so silently so as to keep up her appearance as the cool and controlling one in this situation. Hissing a little as her hips met with Lucius' she gave a teasing thrust down.

"Are you going to thank your mistress then? Thank her for giving you this release...?" she whispered sensually into his ear, licking and tugging at his earlobe as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:19 am

Lucius hoped that she wasn't going to punish him in the same way that Voldemort liked to punish his servants because, although he enjoyed pain with his pleasure, there was a definite limit. Once that limit was reached there would be no more sexual atmosphere for him and he feared her reaction to that. How would she react? He had no way of knowing and it was rather scary to be honest.

When she continued to gives her attention to his nipples he moaned in pleasure and slight confusion. Confusion because she was looking to punish him wasn't she? He didn't get it until she began to grind up against her, bringing him to heights of arousal he had previously thought of as mythical in nature. His eyes widened and he moaned at the way she was teasing him so well. When she said that he was forgiven his breath hitched a little bit,

"T-thank you my mistress..." he whispered back to her. He had tried to imitate her sexy whisper but due to the amount of pleasure she was giving him, he wouldn't be surprised if it came out more like a quiet whimper. When she positioned herself above his straining cock he moaned a little in anticipation and couldn't help but try and arch his back so that his cock would touch against her wet pussy.

When she began to slide down onto his cock she did so in a torturously slow pace that made him moan as much in frustration as pleasure. Of course he did appreciate the fact that she was moaning too. It meant that she was loving what they were doing too; very much so if her cool had broken long enough for her to make such a moan. When their hips touched he moaned throatily and nodded,

"Thank you my mistress..." he moaned to her as he tried to contain the pleasure of having her wrapped tightly around his hard cock and her tugging at his ear with her tear. He moaned and arched his back in pleasure, "Thank you so very very much my mistress..."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star Nyx

The Morning Star Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:36 am

And then they have lots of hot smex and make Voldemort really jelly, and Nyx manages to keep Lucius up until the early hours of the morning with their amazing smex making him immediately her happy little submissive! ;D

The end Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)   Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simply one hell of a deal (Voldemort and Nyx)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2