The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:42 am

Alessa had no problem with opening up to her new role, which seemed to be to satisfy Pyramid Head, he satisfied her in other manners and so she was at least glad that she got to satisfy him in something so hot and arousing. She wanted him to use her for his pleasure, to just slip inside of her and fuck her until he had enough, she knew now that she would always be hot and ready for him, all he needed to do was take off that helmet and growl a word or two into her ear.

As soon as he picked her up demanding sex, Alessa groaned happily and her pussy throbbed painfully, she wanted him so badly, her thighs were soaked with her juices and she wanted him to give her such pleasure like he had done a few minutes beforehand.

"Oh...yes...yes I want!" she groaned, gasping and groaning even louder in pleasure as he hit her ass hard, rubbing her wetness against the head of his cock, showing him just how much she did want this, and how she enjoyed him being rough with her.

Unable to stop herself from moaning when she heard what James wanted her to do, Alessa nodded her head and whimpered in pleasure as he tugged on her hair, making her arch her back, her pussy throbbed painfully with the pleasure and she all too happily complied with what he wanted her to do. Alessa thrust her pussy backwards slowly, unsure, his head was enveloped in her soft, warm, tight pussy.

Smirking softly she teased him by only fucking the first few inches of his cock, before grunting as she thrusted hard back against his cock filling herself up entirely with his arousal, pushing it all the way back past her barrier. Groaning Alessa ground herself up against his hips, his cock buried deep inside her, flexing her pussy walls around him she lifted her hips off before pushing them back hard. Fucking him and making herself moan and pant as she sped up.

"Fuck...yes...god...please!" she groaned, throwing her head back, each thrust feeling like Pyramid's thick cock was coming through her stomach it was so deep "Oh yes...!" Alessa cried as she sped up her thrusts, her hips bucking harshly against his, her ass slapping against his hips, before rubbing against his crotch as she ground James's cock inside of her "Mmmmm yes so fucking...fucking good!" Alessa cried.
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:55 am

Pyramid Head could tell that Alessa wanted more of his cock than ever before. She was almost flooding her thighs with her own juices after all and she looked to be desiring what he could give her more and more with each passing second. Deciding that he was going to have a lot of fun with her in the future, he made himself a promise to fuck Alessa at least once every day. It would be a shame to leave such a tight, wet, pussy un-fucked after all! And if this was any indication, she would be more than willing to bend over the nearest surface for him to dominate her over.

Licking his lips as her ass bounced from the spank, he couldn't help but notice how much more aroused she seemed after once such spank. Could it be that Alessa, the demon of Silent Hill, got off on being spanked like she was some kind of daughter schoolgirl waiting for her professor to punish her? Of course he was no professor. He was lust and rage made flesh and right now she was experiencing the fun of both.

He spanked her other ass cheek just as hard as the first one.

Seeing that she was definitely going to go through with his little request, he smirked a little bit and placed both hands on her soft, fleshy, ass cheeks to hold her steady so that when she pushed back his cock didn't just slide off. He tugged at her hair more when she began trying to tease him by only taking the first few inches into her. When she continued to tease him with such a slow pace, he spanked her ass hard and licked his lips.

And then she was fucking herself back against him harder than before, getting caught up in all the pleasure for damned sure. He moaned happily as she thrust herself back on his cock hard and fast, her ass smacking against his hips happily. Deciding that he wanted to give her some help, he spanked her ass once more before grabbing hold of her hips to hold her still, only his tip inside her. He smirked,

"This... how... to... fuck!" he growled huskily into her ear, "Get... ready..."

Holding her hips tightly, Pyramid Head growled loudly in arousal before he began to slam-fuck her tight little pussy as hard and as fast as he could. He was thrusting in and out of her tight pussy so hard and so fast that no human could match it. What's more, it was making her tight little ass bounce rapidly with each and every slam of his hips,

"God... yes!" he moaned happily, loudly, "Take... it... Alessa! You... like... it?"
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:06 am

Alessa groaned and panted with pleasure when James spanked her ass hard, she wanted him to do that more and more, she wanted him to fuck her tight little pussy as much as he wanted to and use her body for his pleasure, he deserved to use it for his pleasure for serving her in such a manner. His representation of lust and rage was let out as she fucked his hard cock and he slapped her so hard, but it aroused her, sending sharp sweet shocks straight to her clit.

Once again, he spanked her and her body shivered happily as she once more buried him deep inside of her, pushing right against the back wall of her pussy, her muscles quivering in pleasure around him, gripping and massaging his cock as she enjoyed having him so deep inside of her.

Moaning in despair as he pulled his cock right out of her, Alessa shivered at the huskiness of what he whispered into her ear, it was so sexy to hear him saying things like that it made her anticipation rise within her, she wanted this more than anything else.

"AH!" Alessa cried out, her body screaming in arousal and pain as Pyramid Head fucked her pussy like she would never have believed possible, he was like a man possessed as he ploughed into her depths, her arousal was peaking already and she wanted to hold on as long as possible before she released, she wanted more of this sweet pleasure "Ah...oh...oooohhh..." she groaned, her head flopping onto the pillow in front of her.

Each slam of his cock into her, was like a miniature spank on her ass and swiftly Alessa was groaning and panting in pleasure, her orgasm fast approaching as James kept up his merciless assault on her pussy, never stopping for a beat. Nodding her head she screamed out in pleasure, her pussy twitching in arousal around his thick cock;

"Give it to me!" she growled huskily "Harder! Harder! I...I like it, oh...oh James!" Alessa cried out, scrunching her hands in the sheets, her hips bucking against his cock as her arousal grew and grew "Going...going to cum!" she panted, her body tremoring.
Back to top Go down
Pyramid Head

Pyramid Head

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:26 am

James couldn't help the smirk that rose when he realised just how much she loved having her ass spanked. She was getting off on being spanked almost as much as she was getting off being fucked and right now, with him slamming in and out of her at break neck speeds, she would have to be incredibly kinky to be enjoying the short, sharp, slaps to her ass just as much. He himself loved watching her pant and moan for him as he fucked her so hard that her bouncy ass hadn't stopped bouncing against his hips the whole time.

She was getting so much pleasure out of it that she seemed to be losing the strength in the rest of her body it seemed and he couldn't blame her. This was her first time having sex and she was ultra sensitive and did not have the endurance and stamina required to go three or four times like he does. He was still going to take every second of pleasure that he could get out of this position though as he was getting close to finishing yet again.

Every thrust into her unbelievably tight pussy was heavenly, like something wanted him to experience the greatest pleasure that could ever be experienced by man. She was sucking him in with her tight pussy and he had to do he very best to resist just staying inside of it as she massaged his cock with her inner muscles. He licked his lips as the pleasure began to rise and it was all that he could manage to thrust into her as hard as possible and not blow his load instantly,

"Fuck... you... love... it!" he moaned loudly as his final few thrusts began to get even faster and much more frantic, "Going... to... cum! Cum... with... me... Alessa! Cum... for... me!"

He moaned loudly and thrust into her a few more times before he once again came inside of her, filling her up with just as much cum as before, so much so that some even dripped from her pussy. He leant forwards over her back and kissed her neck lightly,

"Mmm... so... good..." he licked her earlobe, "You... liked? More... will... happen."
Back to top Go down
Alessa Gillespie

Alessa Gillespie

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:41 am

Alessa roared in arousal as Pyramid Head continued to pound into her pussy with his rock hard cock, her pleasure was already so high that she didn't think she was going to last much longer. It was her first experience of having sex and she thoroughly loved it, truly she wondered why she had never tried the sin of lust before, it was surely the most common sin because it felt so goddamn good.

The rough raspy voice that she heard whispering into her ear as James pounded into her made Aless's pussy twitch with arousal, she wanted to hear him say such things to her more and more, it made her even closer to orgasm than she was before. It was driving her mad. She wanted to cum! She wanted to cum so badly!

"Oh!" Alessa gasped, thrusting her pussy back hard against Pyramid Head's cock, her pussy massaging his cock hard as her orgasm broke over her, panting and groaning with pleasure Alessa ground her hips against James' his cock grinding against the very back of her pussy, pleasing her cervix as she did so "Mmmmm James..."

As he too orgasmed into her pussy Alessa groaned and she rested her body against the bed, thoroughly spent and tired. Groaning weakly with pleasure, she nodded her head in answer to James' question, her pussy was so full of his cum that it was leaking out across the bed, honestly she didn't know how he managed to fill her with so much.

"It was...thoroughly enjoyable." she admitted in a husky voice "I did like it, very much so. I can't wait." Alessa growled sexily, kissing his lips with a soft passion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)   Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever mine (Pyramid Head and Alessa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2