The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Technick

Technick

Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron) Empty
PostSubject: Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron)   Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:20 am

Technick had been out fighting against some of the Autobots in an aerial strike and of course she had been doing her thing and warping left right and center to kill the bots where they stood. Now they were down at least five bots and they had yet to lose one in their attack, those were the types of odds that she enjoyed seeing in a battle.

Decepticons had gotten a lot better now that she had returned and Fallon as well, it seemed as if they all trained to impress the femmes.

Now though, she was being held in the strong metallic arms of Shockwave as she was carried through the Decepticon base. Technick had been hit in a rather sensitive area of her circuitry as she had warped away. The Goddamn Prime had gotten a lucky shot in and she couldn't have gotten away from it, so she merely turned her back to it so that she wouldn't take the whole force on her chest.

It had left a rather sizable hole in her body and she was leaking energon, making her sleepy and she kept dozing off while she was in Shockwaves arms. Her hair was splayed over his warm pulsing circuits and that warmth made her want to fall asleep even more.

Technick could tell that she was being taken to Hook, to the medical bay, but that was about it before she bobbed into sleep again.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron)   Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:28 am

Megatron was not happy at all.

When he had first found out that the Prime had gotten a shot off on Technick, HIS TECHNICK, he had been furious above all else. He had thrashed Shockwave to within an inch of his life for not better protecting her before having the bot repaired and rewarded for bringing her back to the base with minimal other injuries.

He was more upset and anxious now that Technick had been out under instruction of Hook, the medical bot.

That had been two days ago and now Technick was showing signs of stirring. He glared at Hook and the bot swallowed nervously before checking everything last minute, giving Technick something for the pain, and leaving quickly. The last time Technick had twitched he had literally thrown the others out the room.

When he was sure that Hook was gone he locked the doors and his rage softened as he stroked Technick's cheek,

"Awaken my sleeping beauty femme..."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron)   Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:34 am

Technick could sleep forever and a day right now, she was just so comfortable laying here on this warm bed and having quite a lovely sleep. She had been so tired beforehand so she thought that she needed to be able to recuperate as much as she could before she woke up and was sent back into battle again for Megatron.

Even if she did want to wake up she didn't think she would be able to, her eyelids were just so heavy. Taking this as a sign that she should continue to sleep, as she wanted to also, Technick merely murmured softly and turned her head to the other side of her pillow which was still relatively plumped.

As soon as she felt the touch of warm smooth metal against her sensors under her armour, Technick murmured again and turned her head so that it further pushed it into the person's touch. It felt nice to be stroked like this, it made Technick feel so safe and secure she didn't want to wake up even more.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron)   Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:39 am

Megatron could see that Technick was making herself comfortable for a deeper sleep but Hook had warned her that if she slept too deeply it would prove very had to wake her again without resorting to other, more drastic, means. And he had no desire to have to cause her any pain or anything like that so the gentle approach it would have to be.

Even if he did enjoy her being this peaceful.

Touching her smooth cheek plating, Megatron felt himself calm down immensely as he just enjoyed being able to be so free and open without anyone watching or-

"Lord Megatron I..."

"OUT INSOLENT WORM!"

-or trying to get him to do something for them in his capacity as leader. This was not a time for the decepticons, this was a time where he would focus all his energy and efforts on his beloved. He applied a tiny little electric shock to her chest plate to give her a burst of pleasure, akin to a massage, to wake her up with a mild shock,

"Come on Technick... awaken my sparkmate."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron)   Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:48 am

Technick couldn't help but smile in her sleep when she felt the continued stroking of her cheek plating with a warm metal of another bot. As she rose through the fog of her own mind she knew that it was her love, Megatron who was touching her like this. Only the sensation of his metal slipping alongside her own could comfort her like this.

Jumping slightly when she heard the rough barking voice of Megatron yelling at someone else, Technick was becoming more awake and was now only dozing as she lay on the bed which was now she was certain within the medical bay of the Decepticon base.

Unable to stop herself from gasping as she felt the small electric shock running through her wiring, Technick opened her eyes and they flared a brighter red for a few moments before returning to their normal shade of dull cranberry. Gently she turned her head to regard her lover, her sparkmate and she smiled very softly at him.

"My lord." she whispered softly "How long have I been sleeping? How did the battle end were there any casualties?" Technick asked, becoming more aware of how the battle could have gone without her when she had become injured.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron)   Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:57 am

Megatron could tell that she was coming around and that sent a shiver of happiness running through his circuits. Having Technick by his side made being the lord of the Decepticons all worth while because he had her to lean on when things got tough for him. Sighing contentedly, he rested his head against the bed beside her head so that his forehead was touching her cheek too.

When she began to stir in earnest he sat upright with a large grin on his face as he awaited her awakening to be complete so that she could talk to him. He had been so worried about her after all! When she awoke he was very amused to find that one of her first concerns was how the battle went and how her troops were,

"You have been shutdown for little over a day my dear... a precaution Hook told me." he revealed to her before growling slightly, "You won the battle my dear and there were no casualties thanks to you fighting... your unit has been thoroughly 'chastised' for not preventing your injury."

There was no debate about that, it had already happened after all.

"However, I rewarded Shockwave for your successful rescue." he told her before his expression softened, "Don't you dare do this to me again Technick... do you understand me? I'm not... I'm not..."

He turned away from her slightly,

"I'm not strong enough to lose you again..."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron)   Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:06 am

Technick had found it strange after she and Megatron had sparkbonded because he would be so sweet and endearing to her when they were on their own however he was still the same Decepticon Leader when they were with the other Mechs. It didn't matter to her now though, she had accepted that it was what he needed to do to keep the ranks together and she endorsed it now, enjoying that only she could see his sensitive side.

As soon as she heard that she had been in shut down for over a day now Technick tutted and shook her head, she was completely lazy to lay in bed when she should have been up and about. There were things she could have been helping with she knew it.

"I feel much better now Megatron." Technick assured as she gently ran her fingers along his warm smooth metal plating, caressing his arm "I am very glad that we were able to win the battle because of my very minor sacrifice, I would do it again if it were to win us more fights with the Autobot scum."

Blinking when she heard that her unit had been punished for letting her get injured, Technick smiled gently at Megatron and kissed his lips very gently. Her lip plates warmed themselves to make the kiss loving and tender;

"There is nothing that could have been done my love, and I am quite fine now. I cannot promise that it won't happen again my lord, because I will always give my all to fight for our dreams to be realised but, I will promise that I will tighten my squad's training up so we all cover each other more effectively."

Technick pressed her forehead against Megatrons and smiled shyly; "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron)   Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:19 am

Megatron was like butter when he was around Technick when they were alone. He was like butter and they both knew it! Whatever she wanted, he would make sure that it happened because he loved her too much to see her disappointed in anyway. He would make sure she was glowing with happiness everyday of every week of every year.

Long after this planet had served it's purpose, Technick would be by his side and he would make sure that she was so happy to be so.

When she ran her fingers against his arm plating he blushed a little bit before nodding slightly at her comment about feeling much better,

"Good... because if you're not I shall have to deal with Hook. That incompetent fool... I will wring his neck if he has not cured your problem!" he declared firmly before kissing her lightly on the forehead, "Your sacrifice was both noble and effective, the best kind of sacrifice, whether large or small."

He sighed a little bit but knew better than to press the issue with her protecting her useless and thoroughly ineffective squadmates,

"Well don't worry, I shall be helping them keep in shape too."

More like beating them to within an inch of termination for darling to let Technick get hurt but who was to judge? He smiled happily and kissed her gently on the lips,

"And I love you too Technick... and I always will."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron)   Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:25 am

Technick loved the way that Megatron was so possessive over her, he did everything in his power to make sure that she was okay and that she was treated the best that she could possibly be. He then expected everyone else to treat her the same way and Technick was not going to go around enforcing that everyone should do that.

Otherwise she would have no friends around this place and she did so love the friends she had made amongst her squad and the other Mechs around the base.

"Well then Hook will be very glad that I am feeling much better. I would ask that I have the rest of today in order to get myself back to normal but I will be fine to train tomorrow." she whispered softly as she slipped herself into Megatron's arms, laying her head against his chest plating and enjoying the sensation of feeling their sparks beating as one.

She loved it when he kissed her forehead, it was just so cute! However when Megatron said that he was going to keep her squad in shape too she thought that he was going to be far harsher than she would be on them.

"Keeping in shape seems to be your code for intimidation and physical punishment my love." she purred softly as she slipped off the medical bed and swung her legs, making her joints and pistons limber again, returning the kiss, Technick felt so happy that she had gotten away alive, and she was here with her lover again.

"Do you have other business to attend to today or are you all mine?" she asked with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron)   Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fried Circuits (Tech and Megatron)
Page 1 of 1