The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few scratches (Megatron and Tech)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megatron

Megatron

A few scratches (Megatron and Tech) Empty
PostSubject: A few scratches (Megatron and Tech)   A few scratches (Megatron and Tech) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 5:20 am

Megatron had decided that it was time for Technick to learn some more about hand-to-hand fighting. She was a very strong fighter, everyone knew that. But he was beginning to think that she focused too much on her unique abilities and not enough on her close quarters fighting.

What happened if her abilities malfunctioned or stopped working for some unexplained reason?

So he arrived at her room, knocking on the door only as an act of politeness because he just entered the room regardless. He looked around her small apartment-like area for her,

"Technick!" he called out for her, "Technick it is time for some of that training I have been... 'threatening' you with as you put it a few days ago."

He found her in her berth room and raised an eyebrow at her,

"Are you ready for this training?" He smirked slightly, "You may get scratched up... But come, I'm sure I'll be able to buff out any damage I deal out to you. And maybe I'll even need a buffering too!"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: A few scratches (Megatron and Tech)   A few scratches (Megatron and Tech) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:16 am

Technick rolled onto her tummy and she looked up at Megatron as he entered her berth room. Now was the time she had been dreading for the last few weeks, she had done anything and everything to get out of this training and that included doing all that Megatron requested in the berth room to his immense satisfaction might she point out.

It seemed though she couldn't hold it off any longer.

She had to go and have her slender delicate self subjected to fisticuffs fighting with her sparkmate. Needless to say she was more than a bit worried how she would come out of this given how he sparred with every other bot but...she could always warp away if things were getting too much for her.

"Mmmmm but Megatronnnnnn." Technick whined softly, giving him the puppy dog optics "Can't I just do it tomorrow I'm in the middle of something very very important!"

Hopefully, he would let her continue to floop in her room but she doubted that. Technick liked to be warm and comfortable and this was going to be anything but. Sighing she slipped her legs over the end of the bed and ruffled her hair slightly, readying herself to go and train by stretching and thoroughly oiling her gears so they wouldn't lock.

"No?" she asked with a pout, before sighing "Fine fine, I'm ready!"
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: A few scratches (Megatron and Tech)   A few scratches (Megatron and Tech) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:24 am

Megatron raised an eyebrow plate as he watched Technick just lazing around in her berth. And she expected him to believe that she was in the middle of something very important? Rolling his optics, he flicked the switch and the blinds on the ceiling retracted, letting bright sunlight into the once darkened room,

"Come on little sparkling... you and I have some training to do." he told her before smirking slightly, "And no, you're not fooling me. Rolling around in your berth under those human 'covers' is not an important task and you know it."

He shook his head a little bit and she seemed to understand that would be his answer even before he fully answered before she sighed and got herself ready. Well... she got out of her berth and he supposed that would have to be enough for now. Chuckling a little bit, he gestured for her to follow him,

"Well let's hope that you are ready." he teased her before passing her some of the healthy snacks, rust bolts, "In case you missed breakfast."

As they entered the sparring room, he gestured for her to stand opposite him,

"Now Technick... attack me. No weapons and no warping."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: A few scratches (Megatron and Tech)   A few scratches (Megatron and Tech) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:32 am

Technick had a massive pout on her face all the way to the training room, she didn't want to go and fight she wanted to stay in the warmed covers and sleep all day preferably after several hours of strenuous activity with her sparkmate. It would be a lot funner for both of them than what they were about to do of that she was quite sure.

Yet her master wished it and so she must obey, however much she would pay him back for it in bed later on. He wouldn't be getting away with whopping her ass in this sparring match and thinking he could spank it later on. Nope!

"Oh it so was an important task its like...so warm." she sighed rubbing her arms happily "You have to try them my Lord they are lovely."

Forcing herself to eat the rather nasty rust bolts, Technick was ready to spar when she was asked to. The sparring room was cold, to focus herself, and she took a few deep cleansing breaths before she decided to make a move. She wanted to calm herself down and she did so in a few moments of simply breathing in, and out, through her ventilation.

"As you wish." she stated softly, and then sprung into an attack.

Technick formed an open palm and made to strike with the ball of her hand, the strongest part that could take the most weight, at Megatron's chin, wanting to send him stumbling with the force and place of the hit. It probably would not to the job but then she brought her leg up and snapped it upwards in an effort to hit him hard in the knee joint.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: A few scratches (Megatron and Tech)   A few scratches (Megatron and Tech) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:43 am

Megatron could tell that Technick didn't like the fact that he was making her have this sparring match but he would not have her vulnerable just because she loved what it felt like to have those soft sheets against her plating. Turning your sensors up so damn high just to feel the sensation of it against your plating seemed a bit too... vulnerable for Megatron to be honest.

But if Technick liked it he would continue to supply her with said sheets,

"I'm sure they are very warm, you have spent a long time testing them out." he teased her with a wink before smirking a little bit, "Maybe in a little while."

The sparring went quite well.

Technick had the basics down and after an hour or two he was confident that she would be able to fend off at least one attacker if she was ever unarmed and without her warping. When she had been allowed to warp she had actually gotten some pretty good hits in too, including a rather large scratch on one of his cheek plates.

That had been the last attack of the spar and he grinned at Technick,

"You have made me proud my lovely little sparkling..." he teased her but with a sincere grin, "Come... we shall use the buffers in your room and I shall give you a little treat I discovered from the humans."

When they were back in her quarters he smiled a little bit as he carefully made her a glass of creams and some flavourings. At her curious expression he smirked,

"Humans call it a latte... I have just made a vanilla flavoured one tailoured to our species. Try it out."
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: A few scratches (Megatron and Tech)   A few scratches (Megatron and Tech) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:53 am

Technick was really quite exhausted, she hated the fact that she had to fight and she couldn't just use her warping abilities. It was going to be pretty far fetched that Megatron would allow her out of his sight though in battle if she ever were to go into a serious one, so she was always going to be well watched.

Besides if she was carrying a sparkling (which she hoped to Primus she could do soon) she had no doubts that she would not be allowed anywhere near a battle field and would be locked in a solid metal missile proof box.

Making a soft puffing noise as she exhaled her air through her vents swiftly to cool her down, Technick wiped at her face and looked down at her body, her lovely silver and white paintwork was scratched up rather badly and she was never going to do that again any time soon. She wanted right now, to go get a shower and go back to bed.

"Oh thank Primus for that." she sighed softly "Have I ever told you how much I hate training, especially with you." she teased, sticking her tongue out "You never go easy on me! It's mean. Starscream is much nicer."

Now that they were back in her room she watched with puzzled optics as Megatron made something that looked like oil but a lot creamier. She had never seen a drink like this before. Sitting down on her berth and snuggling in the covers, making a large 'Tech-Snowman' she took the liquid and cautiously took a sip.

"I shall, thank you...it looks very different I don't think I've seen a drink like this before." she hummed, and as she took a sip she grinned, her optics lighting up "This is wonderful, I can feel it perking me up already did you put energon in this? I can't taste it at all...I like the sweetness."

Finishing her drink she lay back down in the middle of all the duvets and sighed contentedly, wiggling.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: A few scratches (Megatron and Tech)   A few scratches (Megatron and Tech) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:04 am

Megatron laughed happily when she told him that she hated training. He could, quite honestly, see that very clearly. Smirking a little bit, he shook his head slightly in amusement. Of course he would not go easy on her! He had to make her tough so that any autobot would be shaking in their plates at the idea of fighting her.

As for how Starscream sparred with her...

"Well of course Starscream goes easy on you." he teased her before whispering into her audio ports with a husky voice, "Because he knows that if anyone hurts you I will personally rip their limbs off and beat them to death with them."

He chuckled a little bit when she covered herself in the covers and sampled the strange drink that he had made her. The strange thing was... he'd gotten the technique for making that drink from a human coffee place. In the middle of a recon he had noticed how human coffee makers worked... and then kidnapped one and demanded he teach him how to make one or perish.

Megatron had gone through about seventeen coffee makers before he was able to do it in a way that was acceptable.

He smirked a little bit,

"I scared the recipe out of some humans and made it our own... yes there is some energon in there but also some oil and some lubricating creams." he told her before raising an eyebrow and smirking, "Room for one more under there?"
Back to top Go down
Technick

Technick

PostSubject: Re: A few scratches (Megatron and Tech)   A few scratches (Megatron and Tech) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:12 am

Technick blushed softly when she heard Megatron whispering into her ear, just a simple sound like that made her circuits begin to shake softly in her frame. She wanted to be able to enjoy such a sound more often and now she still thanked Primus that she was able to ensnare the interest of Megatron because she sure didn't see what he saw in her.

She took his attraction very well though and tried to please her Lord as well as she could.

"Now now that's not condusive to my training My Lord. It's very disheartening when I never win you know it makes my motivation go right down to zero." she stated with a small pout on her lips as she gazed up with larger optics "I might actually stand a chance to win against those guys!"

Now that she knew how Megatron got the recipe for this it made a lot more sense to her. Technick couldn't see him standing there trying to figure it all out himself she was just so glad that he had gone through that effort all for her. Biting her dental plating softly, Technick stopped her laughter successfully.

"That is the Megatron I know and love, scaring humans and not doing so by halves." she purred with a wink "Of course, of course! Come and join me, turn your sensors up it's amazing." Technick gasped as she opened her arms to let Megatron sneak under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Megatron

Megatron

PostSubject: Re: A few scratches (Megatron and Tech)   A few scratches (Megatron and Tech) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:22 am

Megatron purred a little bit when he saw his little sparkling blushing for him because of the way he had spoken to her. Of course he knew she had a weakness for him talking with a deep voice and he was happy to take advantage of it. Smirking a little bit, he gave her a small pat on the backside as he pressed her closer to him, bringing his large frame closer to her petite one,

"Maybe you would... and maybe I will remove the restriction." he reasoned before smirking slightly, "But only if you beat me in a fight. Or, you know, make it worth my while in some other way."

Of course Megatron had killed humans to get his recipe right, it was kind of what he did. He hated the little pink apes after all.

He grinned a little bit,

"Yes well if they weren't so damn squishy it might have only been one..." he clicked his tongue, "But one little flick and their paste..."

He raised an eyebrow but obliged, raising his sensors before sliding under the covers with Technick, pulling her close so that her body was pressed up against his. He purred happily at the sensations his sensors were giving her,

"I love this... I love the feeling of this against me... pressing against my plating..." he paused before whispering huskily into her ear, "And I'm not talking about the covers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few scratches (Megatron and Tech)   A few scratches (Megatron and Tech) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few scratches (Megatron and Tech)
Page 1 of 1