The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)

Go down 
+2
Persephone
Captain Morgan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Persephone

Persephone

Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Persephone smirked a little bit when Morgan told her that he hadn't done that to impress her, she was glad that he hadn't because then that would mean that he had feelings for her, feelings that might match the ones she was beginning to develop herself. She didn't like the idea of having feelings for someone else, it was strange and she felt like she was betraying William, running her hands through her hair to calm herself she smiled lightly.

"Well then good, I would hate to have to shoot down your efforts if you had been doing it to impress me." she grinned softly "To be honest I expected you to get more drunk than you have done already...I'm pleasantly surprised that the Pirate King is beginning to curb his rum intake."

When he agreed that they would be seeing a lot of each other, Persephone nodded her head with a small smile on her lips, she was looking forwards to the next time that she spoke to Morgan, he was beginning to be a good friend to her, and she wanted to ensure that the bond between their two ships continued to be this strong.

"I know, as hard as it is to put up with seeing my face every day Captain Morgan, you seem to put your own difficulties aside to work for the betterment of our ships." she teased softly, taking another sip of the rum.

Hearing that he was endorsing Niomi to kiss him, and in such a manner as well, Persephone laughed heartily and looked at Niomi as she perked up and grinned like a mad woman, well, it seemed like Captain Morgan's lap was going to be occupied for a long while.

"I wouldn't have said that you know." Persephone laughed "Your lips are gunna be chapped by the end of the night, she's a hell of a woman when she's on the rum! But don't come running to me when you need to prise her off you!"
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Montoya

Eduardo Montoya

Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Eduardo had to admit that it was nice to be with someone who wasn't all doom and gloom. Honestly, people thought that because that was how he felt sometimes that it was all he ever wanted to hear about. God damn it sometimes he just wanted someone to be able to have fun with! Honestly right now she was the closest person to making that happen in a long time and it was honestly a bit scary,

"If you visit I might have to keep you in my room all night. For... security purposes." he teased her with a wink, "Wouldn't want to spook the boys now would we? So the hot boys are only for you to molest?"

When she started to lie, Eduardo was honestly rather panicked. What had he said to make her cry? It had been years since Eduardo had had to deal with a woman crying. When she explained why she was crying he stiffened slightly. So that was it huh? He forced himself to relax a little bit and took a few more drinks from the rum. He felt like the rum might be needed tonight.

He laughed a little bit when she said that she was already drunk. He couldn't help it, finding a pirate who could handle so little rum was a miracle,

"Wow already huh?" he teased her with a wink, "I'll definately have to confine you to my cabin. Otherwise you'll take advantage of my poor boys!"

When his captain offered Niomi a seat in his lap he raised an eyebrow. Unless he was very much mistaken, the captain had his eye on Persephone. So why would he... Ah. Now it made more sense. He smirked a little bit and patted his lap,

"Well if you're wanting some kisses can I be first in line at least?" he offered with a grin, "Might tire you out for the captain though..."
Back to top Go down
Niomi

Niomi

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Niomi was very happy when she saw that she had been able to make Eduardo smile even if it was about her sharing a room with him at night, she didn't think that she would mind that so much, he looked like he would have a nice room. Turning her head to look at Elizabeth who seemed to be having fun too, she caught her looking at her too and the stern look on her face told her this was not a good idea.

"As much as I would like to share a room I think Lizzie might kill you!" She laughed happily "And hey! Just because I spoke to you first doesn't mean I have to only be interested in you Eduardo! You gotta work to keep a girls interest!" Niomi stated, crossing her arms with a pout "So yes, all the hot boys are for me to molest!"

When he laughed at her because she couldn't hold her run very well Niomi pouted again and she took a few more sips of the rum from him, she seemed like she was going to need it during this conversation! Maybe she would kiss Eduardo, he seemed to be nice and he certainly was cute!

"Yeah..." She blushed "When I get like this Lizze has to take care of me and she doesn't like that so much." Niomi admitted with a small smile.

Hearing she had two offers for kisses from cure guts she grinned and immediately hopped into Eduardo's lap where he had patted, with a happy smile on her lips she gave Eduardo a little shy peck on the lips. She kissed most people like this...it was probably a let down but...he was so handsome, Niomi was nervous! Grinning ßhe blushed at the two guys.

"I'll have a kiss from you first Eduardo, you're closer!" She giggled "Then I'm coming after you captain!" She laughed before giving another innocent peck to Eduardo's lips.

Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Nathan smirked a little bit when he saw her eyes flash. Perhaps he was a bit stupid for trying to goad her like that but he wanted to make sure that he got a reaction from her and her certainly got one. It was nice to know that she could give him some emotion like that. Ah perhaps that was a bit of a mean thought. She was probably only so stoic because she didn't know him well enough yet.

He grinned widely when she spoke about the challenge actually going ahead. Nathan hadn't had anyone else's food to honestly compete against in such a long time that he was really excited for this,

"Well that's a bit excentric but who am I to judge? I play five finger fillet religiously." he joked a little bit before nodding, "Yeah I'm fine with that. I'm sure that we'll be able to find some willing samplers to judge for us."

Nathan hoped that she wouldn't take offence that he hadn't answered that question but there were somethings that a man liked to keep mysterious about himself. He laughed a little bit at her question before smirking,

"Too long. But honestly? About two, maybe three, years now." he admitted before he hummed a little bit to himself, "I want to ask what's behind the eye-patch but that's too personal... ah! How long have you been friends, and caretaker seemingly, of Niomi?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Swift

Elizabeth Swift

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:52 pm

It was sad to say but inside Elizabeth was getting quite excited for the competition that was going to occur between her and the chef of the Sirius, Nathan. Of course she was going to win and she was going to win hands down, but, it would be fun to give her a challenge, she hadn't been challenged on the ship in terms of battle or in cooking for a long time now.

"Yeah, that is a little eccentric." she smirked "You must have a real obsession with danger if you play a game that could leave you without a finger every day, or, extremely cock sure." Elizabeth chuckled a little bit as she took another drink of rum, she supposed this guy wasn't too bad.

Hearing how long he had been on the Sirius, Elizabeth tilted her head to one side, that was a long time, these guys had been together a lot longer than her and her crew had, although she was just happy that she was part of a family as close as the Hydra, even if it is new compared to the Sirius. Captain Persephone hadn't been going for that long after all.

"That's a very long time, Captain Persephone only started gathering her crew a year or so ago, I was one of the first women to join her on the Hydra." Elizabeth expanded slightly.

Elizabeth's eyes flashed again when he touched on the topic of her eyepatch, she was not going to be telling anyone else about that. He didn't need to know. So he wouldn't. Glad when he changed the question she groaned and looked at Niomi who was already kissing Eduardo, her eyes flashed and she gritted her teeth;

"Since she got here a few months ago, girl doesn't know how to take care of herself so someone has to." she stated "I hope that Eduardo intends to keep it in his trousers, or he'll find himself losing it." Elizabeth growled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:01 pm

Morgan was right in saying that he hadn't thrown the hat to try and impress her but that was mainly because he was pretty sure he was going to have to do something massive to impress her. And he did actually want to impress her. He had been thinking about her more and more since their last meeting and had even woken himself up in the middle of the night in surprise when he realised he'd been having a dream about her,

"Ah you're words cut deep... are you certain that there's nothing I could do to impress you?" he teased her a little bit, not expecting a serious answer at all, "Well you see the thing about that is that I don't need to curb my intake anymore. As Pirate King I've had more than enough rum over the years... it doesn't affect me that much anymore I guess."

He was definately looking forward to seeing her again soon. Perhaps in a more private setting? God knows that having a double act of comedians on either side of them was perhaps not the most private setting imaginable. He grinned a little bit at the comment and, casually, replied,

"No harder than it is to see the sunrise every morning." he told her as he took a drink from the rum, "Ah I do love this brand of rum."

Morgan raised an eyebrow at Persephone when she gave him her warning about his little tease on Niomi. When Niomi then climbed into Eduardo's lap and began to give his ship mate cute little kisses he grinned a little bit and chuckled,

"Oh I see what you mean now." he joked before smirking, "Careful Eduardo... word is she's a man eater!"
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Persephone laughed softly when she was asked if there was anything that Morgan could do to impress her, she thought that there probably was, and she would be impressed sometime, but at the moment there wasn't anything he could do that would seem natural enough to impress her. Perhaps when he came to her aid, his efforts to protect her valiantly would impress her? Probably...

"Nothing that you could do now, but, I'll make sure to tell you if anything you do ever impresses me, maybe you can come up with something incredibly intelligent sounding, or quit sleeping with so many women. You don't know the headaches I get from people moaning about you." she sighed softly, but she grinned good naturedly at Morgan, showing, she didn't really mind.

The little casual comment, made her heart beat a little faster, it was a nice thing for him to say and it made her feelings for him grow a little bit more. So he could be sweet? Smiling lightly, she cast her thoughts back to William and steeled herself again, she couldn't move on yet...could she? Persephone had seen so much and talked with so many men...surely it might be okay?

"I love it too, it's very smooth, but, I do wish that I could just have something non alcoholic to drink like...perhaps some orange juice." she sighed wistfully "Ah, wishful thinking!"

Unable to stop herself from laughing heartily, Persephone shook her head and turned to look out of the nearby window, she was so happy being here, and it wasn't anything to do with the rum she didn't think; "He'll be fine, besides, it's not Niomi he has to worry about, it's Elizabeth, she's already got her eye on the two of them. You have some fine crew Morgan, we should get on just fine."
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Montoya

Eduardo Montoya

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Following her gaze, Eduardo spotted that Elizabeth was indeed giving him so evil looks from the other side of the room. He could tell that she wasn't exactly very trusting of him right now and he couldn't blame her. Despite all the good deeds that Morgan was famous for doing, the Sirius was still a pirate ship. And one of the things that pirates did was steal things, treasure, goods and sometimes hearts,

"Ah so you have a little caretaker I see." he teased her a little bit before smirking a little bit, "She won't need to do anything she's currently thinking up though. As for molesting all the hot boys... why are you doing that? Trying to test all of the possible matches to find the one you'll love or something?"

He could tell that the rum was taking it's toll without her having to say anything about it actually, she looked like she was about to start wobbling any second now. Shaking his head a little bit he smiled roefully,

"Perhaps you should work on that? Then she would trust you to go out to these bars on your own." he suggested before smiling a little bit, "You just have to show her that you can take care of yourself even when the rum kicks in."

When she hopped into his lap, Eduardo's eyes widened and he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her closer to him, fearing she might fall. The kisses were so soft and so shy that he couldn't help but smile. Holding her to him he smiled at her, not looking at anyone else even when he spoke,

"Bite me Captain." he replied with a grin before leaning forwards closer to her, "Well I'm glad I got to taste your soft lips first..."

He gently kissed her, making it longer than the shy pecks but no less gentle and soft. Breaking the kiss, he peck her lips like she had done to him, before leaning backwards a little bit, "How was that? Or do you want another one to judge it?"
Back to top Go down
Niomi

Niomi

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:34 pm

Niomi nodded her head and she pouted slightly she did have her own little caretaker and she was upset that Elizabeth didn't trust her to go out on her own although she thought that it would be more than likely she needed it in some situations. Thinking back to something that she had happen to her not a few weeks ago, Niomi realised that Eduardo might be right, she couldn't keep drinking when it was so bad for her! Pumping her fist into the air she cried out;

"You're right Eduardo! From now on I will try my hardest not to get drunk on rum!" she vowed "So that Lizzie doesn't have to babysit me any more! Believe it!"

Her expression was stern, or rather, as stern as she could make it which still looked kind of cute, as she furrowed her brow and set her lips into a firm line, turning to Eduardo she hugged him tightly and nuzzled her head against his cheek; "Thank you so much Eduardo! I never thought that I should change myself until you brought it up! Imma try my best mkay?"

Giggling a little bit when she heard him telling the Captain off for teasing him, Niomi braced herself for the kiss, maybe this time she would feel something tug! She had been waiting to feel that tug for a really long time, and, although she never told anyone this, it was why she kissed so many guys. When he pressed his lips to her in such a soft and gentle, yet passionate, kiss, Niomi's heart thudded in her chest.

He was the one!

Breaking away her cheeks flushed bright red and she bit her lip softly; "I...I wouldn't mind another one." she whispered quietly "Uhm...if thats okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:26 am

Nathan was, by nature, a very competitive person when it came to almost anything but it was particularly strong whenever he thought about someone competing with him about cooking, that was his one true passion. He doubted that the cook of the Hydra could beat him but it was nice to know that someone would want to challenge him and his food,

"Not either of the reasons." he told her with a little chuckle, "I do it because it keeps my two favourite skills sharp. Keeps my knife skills up but it also improved my skill at cooking meat, particularly fatty meat."

It struck him only as he mentioned it to her, how long he had served aboard the Sirius. It was honestly rather humbling to know that he had been serving on the ship of the King of Pirates for that long. Some pirates waited their whole lives for such an opportunity but he had gotten it as his first ship,

"Yes it's only really when I say it aloud that I think how long it has actually been." he admitted, glancing at his captain and Eduardo, "But you know what? I wouldn't change a single day aboard this ship for a day anywhere else. These people... these nut jobs and weirdos... their my family now."

Seeing her glaring at Eduardo, he waited and watched with her. When he saw Niomi seem to melt into him and ask for a second kiss he decided to pre-empt any action that she might do against Eduardo,

"Seems that she's decided she only wants kisses from him for now." he told her, "Better than going down to the bar right?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Swift

Elizabeth Swift

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:37 am

Elizabeth, when Nathan told her that it was none of those reasons why he played the game so often, raised an eyebrow she didn't think that made a lot of sense, because he must have been cock sure to think that he wasn't going to get hurt each time he did it. She decided to let it slide, she didn't really care about whether he played the game or not, it would be funny to see him humbled if he got hurt once.

"That's what you say." she smirked "But they might be the secret reason why you do it, unless you're attempting to impress someone on board the ship, or off the ship, with your 'amazing' knife skills." Elizabeth teased, getting quite relaxed into the conversation now.

At the rather emotional confession from Nathan, Elizabeth merely nodded her head, she felt like that about the Hydra, she was happy to be accepted into the family of the Hydra, and was more than happy to add more people to that family, once they had been vetted and she had made sure that they were nice enough people to be part of the family.

"I can understand your point of view." she stated with a small smirk on her lips "It is rather the same for me."

The sound of his voice turned her away from looking at Niomi and this Eduardo, blinking, her eye wide and a little bit surprised that Nathan was talking to her about something like this, Elizabeth relaxed slightly and she smiled at Niomi, it seemed as if she had found what she was looking for and she was genuinely happy for her, she deserved it.

"You know, I never really minded looking after her, the brat's like a little puppy but...she's no bother really." she stated with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:46 am

Morgan could tell that there were things to impress her but he would just have to find what they were. After all, she was a beautiful and strong independant woman so he resolved that to impress her he would have to do something spectacular so that he could earn her respect before he earned any feelings. The kind of feelings already stirring up inside of him. He tried to push them down for now,

"Maybe I can do something intelligent." he agreed, sticking his tongue out at her before pouting slightly, "Hey I haven't slept with nearly as many women as people say I have! Honestly, people think it's like a badge of honour to say I've slept with them... Pirate King stuff I was never told before accepting the job I guess."

He smiled a little bit when he thought he caught the slightest traces of a blush. She was flattered by his comment and he could honestly tell her that it was his honest opinion. The dreams had involved being with her at sunrise and at sunset after all and neither had compared to her in his mind at all,

"Ah well I have solved that problem!" he teased her with a wink, "The smugglers island? Orange trees that we planted a couple of weeks back. You should be able to have fresh juice in the mornings."

Looking at Eduardo and Niomi when they kissed and seemed to very much enjoy themselves he chuckled slightly, "This mean I'm off the schedule?"

He was joking of course. Turning back to Persephone he smiled a little bit wider than before smirking a little bit, "Why thank you Persephone. You have a good crew yourself, I'm sure that both our crew and ourselves will be able to work together magnificantly."
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:54 am

Persephone was glad that now that the rum seemed to be flowing even Elizabeth was having a good time, that was good because they would be seeing a lot of each other, so they needed to get along, she could tell that Nathan was doing a good job of handling her, not many people managed to worm their way in to her good books without asking either her or Niomi for some sort of help.

"Uhuh." she smirked "I'll believe that the day I see a pig fly Morgan, you know, you don't have to lie to me because you think I'm going to shun you, I've a fair few ladies on my ship that have some problems withy ou after all."

Hearing that the island they were going to had some orange trees, Persephone smiled lightly, she did enjoy her fruit and it was important that people kept up with eating their fruits so that they didn't get scurvy, she didn't have the money to get everyone's teeth fixed after all. So, she might bring some back on board the ship for her crew and guests.

"Well, maybe only one morning. The rest of the fruit I believe I will save for my crew, they need it just as much as I do, and I am responsible for keeping their health in good order I suppose." she hummed lightly.

Grinning a little bit when she saw Niomi's expression, Persephone was very happy for her, and would personally ensure that Eduardo knew where he stood in regards to messing with Niomi's heart. He'd have both of them after him. With gusto.

"Yes I suppose it does." she smiled, turning to the window and looking out of it to the sea, her smile turned a little sadder, it was so nice that Niomi had found her 'one', she should enjoy it while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Montoya

Eduardo Montoya

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:59 am

Eduardo had to admit that it was rather a big surprise to suddenly know that he had inspired someone to change their life that fast. He chuckled a little bit to himself. Perhaps he was just that inspirational? He wasn't sure that was the case to be fair. Deciding that he would tell her one more thing about the whole drinking thing, he urged her to calm down with his hands before grinning a little bit,

"Well you don't have to swear off it for good." he explained to her, "Just don't drink as much as you have been doing you know? That way you can still enjoy it."

He had had the same problem when he first left his home and became a pirate after all and he didn't want her to end up like he was most of the time. When she hugged him he stiffened slightly before hugging her back a little bit, "Hey don't worry about it. We all need a helping hand sometimes and that's what friends and allies are for right?"

The kiss had an element that he had not expected at all and he found that he could quickly develop a taste for it. Kissing her made him feel something throughout his entire body and it sent tingles of pleasure straight up his spine. Breaking the kiss was one of the hardest things he'd ever had to do.

He could tell that another kiss would mean so much to her. Just looking into her eyes he could tell that kissing her again would have a much deeper meaning to her. But he was alright with that. Kissing her again, the same feelings shooting through his entire body, he moaned happily before deciding that they needed to talk about this. He stood up from his chair, holding her bridal style. He turned to Morgan and Persephone,

"Captains I believe that we should move somewhere private." he told them, blushing when he realised what his words could be taken to mean, "I meant that I think we have a lot to discuss... including the nature of our relationship."
Back to top Go down
Niomi

Niomi

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:08 am

Niomi blushed softly when she heard that Eduardo was trying to help her more still, he was such a sweet guy even though he was scary at first he was quite nice underneath it all, she was glad that she had gotten partnered up to speak with him tonight. If she hadn't she would never have gotten that tug and found out that he was the one would she?! Such a thought didn't bare thinking about!

When he moved forwards to start to kiss her again she closed her eyes and gave her all into the kiss, she wanted to make sure that he liked it as much as she did, so she softly pressed her lips against his own, her soft plump and pink lips returned his kiss with a gentle passion. Niomi had never felt a feeling like this in all the kisses that she had in her life, this was what she had expected kissing Leonardo would feel like...

It was almost magical!

Hearing Eduardo moan into the kiss, she broke away with a gasp and her cheeks flushed bright red, oh my god other people were in the room watching them! Holding her hands over her face she squeaked as she was picked up, and, wrapping her arms around Eduardo's neck, felt her blush creep down her neck and onto her ears.

"Wow!" she giggled happily "I never thought that tonight I'd end up having sex on a ship for the first time! I'm really glad I came Seph, thanks for inviting me!"

Wiggling ing Eduardo's arms she grinned, and gave a teasing wink; "Come on then, take me to your room so we can start our 'discussion'"
Back to top Go down
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:25 am

Nathan rolled his eyes goodnaturedly when she didn't accept that the only reason he played five finger fillet was that he wanted to keep his skills sharp. She seemed obsessed with proving that it was some macho bullshit kind of thing. Well it didn't really matter, the truth was that he was addicted to the damned game anyway,

"Personally I think the only reason I still do it is because it's addictive to me. Or maybe it's the gambling and winning lots of money from it..." he smirked a little bit before shaking his head, "No no you don't have to worry about any competition."

It was meant to be a teasing joke but he had to admit that he definately could do a lot worse than her. But she wasn't likely to be interested in him because he wasn't what she would be looking for in a man. He might be able to win fights but he was hardly the most macho or badass of men. He chuckled a little bit,

"These ships and the lifestyle..." he muttered quietly, "I guess even the strongest of us bond together in order to survive it."

All of the commotion with Niomi and Eduardo was, while very cute, likely to end with Eduardo in the infirmary. Seeing that Elizabeth was getting angrier and angrier, especially when Niomi escalated it, Nathan took one look at his friend,

"Eduardo I recommend you leave the area... at the speed of knots." he told his friend before standing up and standing between Elizabeth and the new sort-of couple, "Hey Elizabeth... how about we wait until those two leave and then go for a walk hm? Just a nice, no-captains-attacking-for-murder, walk...?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Swift

Elizabeth Swift

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:32 am

Elizabeth was not very happy when she heard that Niomi was getting closer and closer to Eduardo, the sound of them kissing was irritating her and she wanted to leave already but knew that she should stay to make sure that the young girl got home alright. She didn't want her to be left on a ship with male pirates and spirited away in the night after all, and she wouldn't put it past the Sirius.

When they said they were leaving for more privacy, her hackles rose and she turned to Eduardo who was now holding Niomi, at what she said, Elizabeth stood up from the chair and was about to pounce on the man and rip his spleen out with her bare hands before Nathan stood in her way.

Glaring at him for a few moments she shrugged her shoulders and tried to get to Eduardo through Nathan, growling at the man she warned;

"You best treat her with respect or I'll rip your legs off and beat you around the head with them!" she growled "Yer slimy bastard!"

Moving away she took a large gulp of the rum, before picking up the bottle and deciding to take it with her, when Nathans offer went through her head again she sighed a little bit and pinched the bridge of her nose, right now her stress levels were sky high, and a walk sounded good;

"That walks sounding good. You can take me on a tour." she stated with a frown "Lets go then no messing around!" Elizabeth barked.
Back to top Go down
Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:45 am

Morgan chuckled a little bit when she said that he didn't have to lie to her about the number of women he had slept with. Honestly the number actually was an awful lot lower than what a lot of people thought. But it was still pretty high so he admitted that perhaps it was a bit of a stretch. Chuckling a little bit, he scratched the back of his head nervously,

"Oh really?" he chuckled nervously, "I don't suppose you hear a lot of nice things about me then huh? A boatload of women who were probably more than a little bit annoyed at me doesn't sound like fun."

Glad that he had managed to at least score a couple of points in favour of intelligence, Morgan grinned a little bit. Honestly he had done a lot of planting for those trees for the purpose of feeding his crew enough fresh fruit that they wouldn't get any kind of scurvy or other problems,

"Yeah I have to admit that was my plan for them." he admitted with a little chuckle, "Make all my crew have some orange juice or eat an orange. A lot of them love having orange juice, they think it's posh."

He watched mutely as Eduardo carried Niomi out of the cabin bridal style, moving rather quickly too. Not long after that, Nathan led Elizabeth out after them. He wasn't stupid after all. Elizabeth would probably insist that they followed Eduardo and Niomi. Either to protect Niomi's honour or to give Eduardo a tongue lashing of warnings. Probably both. Now alone in his cabin with Persephone, he chuckled a little bit,

"Well..." he trailed off slightly, "That escalated quickly..."
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:52 am

Persephone was more than a little bit confused the way that things had gone on between her crew members and the ones of the Sirius, one, she didn't think that Niomi was the type to actually go and sleep with anyone else so that had shocked her a little bit, but she was confident that Eduardo as a man wouldn't take advantage of a drunken woman.

If that wasn't the case she would quickly make sure that he realised the error of his ways.

Elizabeth too! She had gone off with Nathan, although she was angry, she wouldn't have gone off with a man, at least she didn't think so. In her mind Elizabeth would have gone off on her own back to the Hydra to start weapons practice, but she had gone off with a man as well, maybe she was finally beginning to let people back in her life again? She hoped so...

Blinking and turning to Morgan she coughed; "Yeah...yeah it did."

Taking this oppertunity she closed the door after her and sighed, sitting back down she placed her head on his desk, she wasn't going to hear the end of this tomorrow and she really didn't need it if she was being honest with herself.

"Well, at least we're on our own now, we don't have to worry about them eavesdropping." she stated with a small smile "So...about what you said earlier today...what did you have on your mind you wanted to speak with me about?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:07 am

Morgan couldn't help but laugh a little bit at the antics of members of both crews. Honestly it was like they were happy go-lucky school children and not verteran sailors and pirates (well apart from Niomi, the girl seemed young enough to still be at school). He hoped that he wasn't going to have to replace one or more members of his crew from an Elizabeth-related death.

He had to admit that it was good that it had unfolded this way though.

This way the two crews were already bonding, even if the bond between Elizabeth and Eduardo was likely to evolve into something akin to anime rivals. It would be amusing to watch if nothng else and would give some of the members of both crews lessons in how to fight opponents with a huge amount of ferosity but without actually hurting anyone too much. He smirked a little bit,

"Well I say we let them be." he declared with a little laugh, "More entertainment for us and more chance for them to come out friends by the end of it."

As soon as the door was closed he relaxed a little bit, sighing and rubbing his face with his hands. Pretending to be that happy go-lucky for so long had hurt a little bit. Of course he was still what most people would consider happy go-lucky but oh well. He smiled a little bit and nodded,

"Yeah I have a feeling they'll be too amused with each other to listen in on us." he agreed with a little smirk before it wavered slightly, "In particular? I was finding it hard to stay positive about the situation really. We were one ship against dozens before our meeting this morning. I think you've already managed to help me more than you know just by agreeing to help us. Then I feared our crew mates would clash... but they seem to have done the opposite. Have you got anything you want to talk to me about? Or should we just have some good old fashioned relaxing fun?"
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:22 am

Persephone when she heard what Morgan was worried about couldn't help but nod her head, she was sort of regretting getting into this situation because she was just so caught up in it now that even if she stopped pirating they would still be looking for her all over the place. So she couldn't go back even if she wanted to. Now that they were teamed up together she felt like she was more secure within herself.

It was surprising that Morgan the pirate king thought the same thing, she supposed that even he, against so many pirate ships would find it hard to emerge victorious and there would be many lives of the crew that would have been lost in battles like that.

"You dont' have to worry about staying positive in front of me, I have to say I know how you feel, having a fleet of naval ships after you is really not something that you can think positively about." she sighed lightly, taking another sip of rum "But you can relax now....I promise I won't tell anyone." Persephone grinned.

There were many things that she wanted to talk about, her feelings for Morgan for one but she didn't want to seem like a traitor to her husband, that was another thing that she wanted to discuss but she knew that she shouldn't, she wanted to have the best of both worlds, but that couldn't happen. She had to choose which she wanted.

"I think just relaxing should be on the cards, I can't begin to tell you how tense my shoulders are, I can't understand how Niomi lugs around boxes of cannon balls so easily!" she exclaimed with a sigh "I have to say, your island sounds like a great chance for a holiday...I can't wait."
Back to top Go down
Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:34 am

Morgan had been thinking about the whole thing, the whole situation, and was certainly feeling a lot better about it now but who knows when it would all go tits up again? Speaking of tits... no! No he had to remain professional. He had to remain dignified! And NOT look at her chest as often as possible. Damn the rum and his weakness for sexy pirate babes! Let it never be said that the Pirate King didn't have weaknesses after all. Most of them were brunettes actually too.

But honestly they were both in a really tight spot. The good news was that their enemies would never even consider joining up with each other. He was being chased by pirates and she by the pirate-hating navy, there wasn't any danger of those two groups deciding to help each other,

"Well when a siren such as yourself calls for a man to speak his mind then he is compelled to do so!" he told her with a wink before he became slightly serious, "It means a lot to me, this. I haven't had so much as a kind word spoken to me about any problems I have for the longest time. You truly are one in a million Persephone."

Drinking some more of the rum, Morgan began to become more and more aware of both her breasts and her plump ass. Did she really have to wear such a short skirt? Did she not know how distracting it was? He drank a little bit more of the rum and sighed happily when it went down smooth and easy. Relaxed was on the cards and she had hurt shoulders? Well that was easy enough to solve. Sitting down on the small sofa at the edge of the cabin he sat down with his legs spread apart wide. He patted the space between his legs on the sofa,

"Take a seat and I'll see if I can't massage away the tension in your shoulders." he offered with a grin before nodding, "It's a beautiful place and the best part is that no one knows where it is but me and, soon, you. It'll just be our little secret my dear."
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:43 am

Persephone blushed softly when she heard Morgan calling her a siren, she didn't think that she would be able to talk like this with a man again but honestly she was becoming more and more compelled to speak to Morgan as she would do a lover, but she didn't want to ruin it all between them. She felt close to him and was enjoying the relationship that they had together.

Hearing that he hadn't had a lot of kind words spoken to him in reference to his problems, Persephone resolved to sort that, she often talked with her mates about her problems, the ones she could talk to them about that was. She was glad to be here for Morgan.

"I'm not that special." she smiled softly "I just realise that pirates are human too, and, by default so is the pirate king, you need someone to be there for you like everyone else does and I shall be more than happy to be the one that is there for you."

Unable to stop a blush when she caught Morgan looking at her legs in her skirt, Persephone felt a faint stab of passion, she hadn't felt this wound up about a man for a long while and she couldn't help but smile at his offer to help her relieve the tension in her arms. Her shoulders were aching and she had a day behind the wheel tomorrow so, she needed them to be better.

Taking the seat between his legs she blushed even more as her ass rested so close to his crotch.

"Thank you Morgan you know you don't have to do this." she whispered lightly "Well then I'll make sure to keep it a secret, there's no way I want someone to find our island. You know...I don't know what it is but, you have a great knack in making people cheerful, or, making me cheerful." Persephone admitted with a small blush.
Back to top Go down
Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:57 am

Morgan saw that she was blushing fromhis comment about being a siren and he couldn't help but love the way she looked with a healthy blush on her cheeks. He had the unmistakable urge to stroke her cheek to feel the heat of the blush but he managed to hold himself back. But no! He couldn't do that. Their relationship was becoming a very close one but he doubted she would be receptive to such advances. Not yet, he hoped at least.

She was right about a few things. Pirates were human, so was he and he needed someone to be there to talk to when things built up on him. Right now it seemed like she was agreeing to be his partner in all but the physical stuff. But he was more than willing to remedy that part right now! And then again over in the bed... and maybe against the wall too! He smirked slightly,

"I beg to differ, you are very special." he told her with a grin before smiling a little bit wider when she agreed to be the one who was there for him, "If you're the one there for me then I'll be the one who's there for you. All you'll ever have to do is call out to me and I'll be by your side."

He grinned again at having made her blush, this time by checking her out. When she caught him looking she blushed but he just held her gaze before giving her a slow wink to let her know he knew he'd been caught and didn't care. She was too hot right now to stop checking her out but he would do so without making her feel uncomfortable. Although he was needing to be put away so the rum was drunk. Wait... no he was drunk so the rum needed to be put away. Yeah... yeah that sounded about right now.

When she took a seat between his legs he fought not to groan in pent up arousal and almost failed to stop himself when he caught a better view of her cleavage by leaning forwards to begin massaging her. As he massaged her shoulders gently he shrugged slightly with a smirk,

"I know that I don't have to, I want to." he whispered softly into her ear from behind, "Yes best to keep it a secret, it's my island getaway if my career as a pirate ever goes south or I'm old enough to retire. As for making you happy... I've been told I'm able to make women happy before but it means a lot more coming from you..."
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:11 am

Persephone was glad that she had someone like Morgan to talk to, and she wanted to tell him everything right now, everything that was making her heart heavy she wanted to talk to him about and get off her chest but she knew that would be too much, it would be too much to burden on him especially when he had his own past, with his twin brother. How must it have felt to not only lose your brother, but have to take his place as well!

"I guess I'll just have to take your word for it then Morgan." she grinned softly "And I would like that very much, there are many things I want to say but...they can wait for another time, I don't want to bring the mood down or anything..."

Leaning herself back to lie against Morgan's chest, Persephone closed her eyes, and she wanted to relax against him, to tell him all of the things on her mind but just resting with him like this made her feel even better than she could have expected it would have. Even laying against William hadn't made her forget about her worries like this.

"Well you sound you have it all planned out...maybe I can share the island with you when you retire, it would be boring there without any neighbours after all." she stated with a little grin on her lips, hoping that she wouldn't get shot down here, because she wanted to stay friends with Morgan that long if not longer.

"I don't know what it is." she smiled happily, mewing in pleasure as he rubbed away her tense muscle pain "But you relax me more than anyone else has managed to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next