The Dream Catcher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dream Catcher

Every Role Play You Could Ever Imagine, Under One Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)

Go down 
+2
Persephone
Captain Morgan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:22 am

Morgan hoped that she would feel as free to share her own concerns with him as he felt to share them with her. Of course if she had some tough issues then it might take longer for her to open up be he was perfectly fine with that. He himself had some issues, namely those surrounding his brother, that he wasn't quite ready to discuss yet. But there were many other subjects that he was all too happy to tell her all about,

"Well don't worry, I'll be showing you how special you are more and more as time goes by my dear." he told her with a smirk and a wink. He smiled a little bit and cupped her cheek gently in his hand as he smiled comfortingly at her, "You just bring it up whenever you're ready and I'll be here to help you with it and help you through it."

When she leant back against his chest he caught another eyeful of her cleavage but this time he couldn't help but look... not that he would ever look away if given the choice. But with her resting against him like this he could tell that she was relaxing more and more around him. He smiled happily as he continued to massage her shoulders, while also continuing to check her impressive cleavage,

"Neighbours? Oh no I hate neighbours." he told her honestly with a grin before whispering into her ear, "But I wouldn't mind a housemate at all... I'd hate to live alone after all. We'd make ourselves a glorious house I'm sure."

"Maybe it's my magic hands?" he joked a little bit as he relaxed the muscles in her shoulders, "You skin is so soft... how do you keep it so soft and silky?"
Back to top Go down
Persephone

Persephone

Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:40 am

Persephone blushed softly when she heard that she could tell Morgan about her past, she knew that she needed to tell him about William because if she was going to be together with him in a relationship she needed to be frank with him. There was no use in him finding out about him half way through a relationship, he would be upset with her she knew.

Biting her lip she turned and looked up from where she was laying, so that she could see Morgans expression when she was telling him about her past, she wouldn't tell him all of it but...just what she needed to right now;

"Well, I think you need to know something..." she whispered softly "I had a husband...but, about a year ago he died at sea...I'm not going to lie and say I don't miss him but, I feel that I'm ready to move on, or at least start to." Persephone admitted with a small smile on her lips "A-anyway I thought you had best know."

When he said that he hated neighbours she almost pouted a little bit, but when he suggested that they share a house she blushed softly. It would be nice to settle down in a house at the end of her days, and sharing it with the people who were precious to her seemed to be like a surefire way to make sure that she had fun and plenty of company.

"I think that we could live together well." she blushed lightly "But let's not get ahead of ourselves, we should see if we can bare to share the same bed first, then, see if we can share the same house."

Hearing that he liked her soft skin, Persephone bit her lip and laughed; "I don't know why, I don;t do anything to it...and I always thought my skin was softer elsewhere." she teased softly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:51 am

Morgan was having a very hard time not going in to kiss those blushes now! But he knew that he had to hold himself back until he was certain it was what she wanted. If he held himself back then he was sure that she would eventually return his feelings. But right now she looked like she was reaching some huge personal deicision and he had to be there for her when she did. Staring at her breasts didn't count as being there for her in his book.

She was very nervous if the way she was biting her lip was any indication. He reached upwards slightly and ran his fingers through her hair gently to try and calm her down while his other hand continued to massage her shoulders to help reduce the tension she felt,

"A husband? A sailor and a man of the sea... I can see why you would keep thinking about him often since you're at sea often as a pirate." he agreed with a faint smile before he touched her cheek gently with his fingertips, "Thank you for trusting me with this knowledge Persephone, it means the world to me. If you think you're ready to move on then you know where I am."

He chuckled a little bit when he caught her with his little joke before he smirked a little bit. Who said anything about sharing a bed? She seemed to be having dirty thoughts about him like he was about her. Or, at least, that's what his slightly drunken mind thought,

"Who said we'd be sharing a bed...?" he purred throatily into her ear, smirking as he did so, "But I agree. I think we'd make great housemates to be sure. We'd make much better... other things, I think but time will judge."

He smirked a little bit when she mentioned having softer skin elsewhere, "I'd like very much to compare that to make sure... but I think it might be a bit soon in a relationship for that eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)   Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do Pirates have mixers? (Crew of the Sirius and Crew of the Hydra)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3